Cowboys Vs Cardinals ***Game Thread*** 2nd Half

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
Bach;2329663 said:
Thanks Jerry for Wade and bringing Campo back. What a way to waste a bunch of talent

This isn't Campo's fault. We've been playing these soft coverages since last year only last year excuses was because it was Jacquee Reeves

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
I'm usually upbeat about teams chances...But not today....both sides of the ball and ST are inhaling profusely.

DragonCowboy

Reaction score
I'm almost convinced of it. We're an average team. We beat Cleveland...they're not good. We beat Philly barely, and they're 2-3. We beat Green Bay, and they're not even as good as they were hyped to be.

kmrtjr

Reaction score
Jerry needs to shake the foundation of this team! Changes need to be made! You know that Wade won't do it, he doesn't have the balls !

MCowboys

Reaction score
yentl911;2329517 said:
This team is no way near as good as I thought. We can't make the jump to the next level with poor ST play, terrible ball security by our QB, stupid penalties, etc....

This game epitimizes what is wrong with this team....

That's a valid point. But, who would you say is an upper echelon team?

BIGDen

Dr. Freakasaurus
Reaction score
What were those calls on 2nd and 3rd down? I don't understand what I'm watching. Why are they pulling this crap. A 1 yard pass on a critical drive in the 4th on 3rd and 12? Wow...

sillycon

Reaction score
Bach;2329663 said:
Thanks Jerry for Wade and bringing Campo back. What a way to waste a bunch of talent

As much as I'd like to blame the coaching staff, I'm beginning to think that the players are overrated... They're certainly good but not sure if this team is good enough to dominate and go all the way...

xWraithx

Benched
Reaction score
we need a huge stop on this 3rd down here. *mr obvious*

will we get it? very very VERY VERY!!!!!!!!!!! doubtful. *mr obvious*