Cowboys Vs Cardinals ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD***

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
Cbz40 said:
Sorry jobber.......that's past your bedtime.......Dr Cbz says you need to be in bed by 9PM EST.

You old guys need your rest. :D

wouldnt that include you:D:D

Dr. pepper only keeps you up so long;)

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Alexander said:
It sure is sad that we are all excited about an exhibition game.

Isn't it great?

Sir at my age........It's dangerous to get excited about anything soooo it's like anyother day too me. :)

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
dargonking999 said:
wouldnt that include you:D:D

Dr. pepper only keeps you up so long;)

Dargon.....I Got the Dr Pepper Cold, the pea salad cool, and the Hot wings Hot.....I'm ready. Oh! and the Pepto by my side. :D

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Cbz40 said:
Dargon.....I Got the Dr Pepper Cold, the pea salad cool, and the Hot wings Hot.....I'm ready. Oh! and the Pepto by my side. :D
Drink DP.....*shot of Pepto*
Eat Pea Salad *2 shots of Pepto*
Eat a hot wing *finish bottle of Pepto*

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Yeagermeister said:
Drink DP.....*shot of Pepto*
Eat Pea Salad *2 shots of Pepto*
Eat a hot wing *finish bottle of Pepto*

:lmao2: You got it.....Are ya ready Yeag??????

djmajestik

Reaction score
Where to listen to the game? DC.com seems to not want to load in RealPlayer/. Anyone else having problems?

Chuck 54

Reaction score
jord1242 said:
Where to listen to the game? DC.com seems to not want to load in RealPlayer/. Anyone else having problems?
I got it to load, but they want you to buy fieldpass for 29 dollars...but there's a 7 day free trial, supposedly after they have your credit info.

Reaction score
I thought the radio from DC.com was free.....I refuse to pay them $9.95 for month. I will watch it on next Mon. on the NFL Channel. You can bet I will be glued to this thread. Thanks to all of you for helping us who can't get it!

KDWilliams85

Reaction score
Kevin's Clutch Players

QB Tony Romo - He's going to show why he's going to earn that $2 million contract he got. Look for him to totally decimate the Arizona defense with pinpoint passing along with intuitive reads.

LB Demarcus Ware - There's a reason why he drafted him. He will run over anyone he can to get to the ball. Come hell or high water, nothing will stop him.

FS Keith Davis - He may be lacking in experience but he's got the boom of a champion. Look for him to cripple the offense as well as make the players around him better.

K Billy Cundiff - A weird feeling tells me that he'll be the one to make or break tonight's game. Here's hoping that I'm wrong.

Thoughts?

Nukeman

S.H.A.D.O. Commander
Reaction score
jobberone said:
why don't they go daylights saving there?

Why does anyone ever go to DST? What's the point anymore?

Oh wait, this is a Cowboys board and our first preseason game is about to start. The new DVD recorder is set. The (pre)season begins in a few minutes.

This is great. Truly great. I love this moment. Bring it on!

Chuck 54

Reaction score
still can't find any internet sites broadcasting the game, so I guess I'll count on you guys to give some news.

Reaction score
Are we ready for some football? I am getting too old to get this excited about a preseason game.......I got my NFL Sunday Ticket so let's get on with it!