Cowboys Vs Cardinals ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD***

kmp77

Reaction score
Cue the music!!!

_1913270_benny150.jpg

snugrooster

Reaction score
To put it mildly, this game was a lot of hype for nothing! Those of you who didn't see it, save your time on monday morning.

KDWilliams85

Reaction score
I do believe Cundiff kicked the FG that would have given the Cowboys the lead... so... that does count.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
KDWilliams85 said:
I do believe Cundiff kicked the FG that would have given the Cowboys the lead... so... that does count.
Your kidding right? This game was lost way way way way before that. We were lucky we were even in the position to have a shot at the end. If it wasn't for that stupid safety we probably would have watched Zona run the clock out.

KDWilliams85

Reaction score
big dog cowboy said:
Your kidding right? This game was lost way way way way before that. We were lucky we were even in the position to have a shot at the end. If it wasn't for that stupid safety we probably would have watched Zona run the clock out.

Haha, I bet you were one of the many people who just took the "Meh" and stopped watching. It was winable. Coach Parcells would say the same thing.

Pull your head out and look at it. Granted, we had strugged but that game wasn't over until Cundiff missed that field goal. Despite all the penalties... it was still 13-11 with less than a minute to go.

Cundiff missed. Cundiff is A goat. Not the only one... perhaps the biggest one.

Game over due to Cundiff.

13-11, Arizona. Instead of XX-14, Arizona; or 14-13, Dallas.

fldude2k1

Reaction score
I'd say the biggest one near the end was Peterman. Give Cundiff a break, he made the 48 yarder, he can't help it idiots like Peterman committ a false start...

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
People criticizing Cundiff are just looking for reasons to complain. He hit two 48 yarders (NOT EASY FGs, BY THE WAY) right down the middle. Yes, he missed a 53 yarder after Peterman's dumb penalty. How many fans wnat to hang their kicker for missing 53 yard kicks? If not for Peterman, 90% of these "I hate cundiff" posts would be "I was impressed with Cundiff" posts.

Vman

Reaction score
Rack said:
People criticizing Cundiff are just looking for reasons to complain. He hit two 48 yarders (NOT EASY FGs, BY THE WAY) right down the middle. Yes, he missed a 53 yarder after Peterman's dumb penalty. How many fans wnat to hang their kicker for missing 53 yard kicks? If not for Peterman, 90% of these "I hate cundiff" posts would be "I was impressed with Cundiff" posts.

Would have been nice to have had a TO to use after that penalty. Let Cundiff get himself together for the re-try.

You know he had to be fuming.

KDWilliams85

Reaction score
I'm not riding his *** because he wasn't the only one who messed up. I just said that I had the funniest feeling that the game would ride on him and low and behold, it did.