Game Day ***Cowboys vs Cardinals post game thread***

TheHerd

Reaction score
Staring 2-3 in the face. NE defense is legit, and their offense will run run run until you stop them. And there’s not a lot I saw to think we’ll be able to stop them.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You're just mad cause you are wrong about most things and the poster you hate (me) is right.

I'm gonna come take your coaching job.
I retired 7 years ago when I turned 50.
Now, keep your word and go away. You've gotten too boring.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Yes, OL hurt us (ran for 185 yards) but we only scored 16 points! D could not stop the run (222 total yards) and gave up big back breaking plays. Cardinals scored on just about every possession in the first half and never relinquished the momentum (credit to them). Expectation is higher for our D given they have played but maybe we should lower the expectations.
You know they ran like that because the Cardinals let us run and we ran the clock out and that's how we lost because we were not throwing the ball enough because we would have not had time to throw the ball.... i think you're missing the area of t....laying prevent defense the whole game i think you're missing the area of t....laying prevent defense the whole game because they knew nobody was getting open they could not get the big plays they needed or the red zone offense it had everything to do with the offensive line not blocking long enough and the receivers weren't getting open

TheJynxedOne

Reaction score
Just like todays game. Anything can happen. 17 game season. No one was going undefeated. 7 out of 8 losses to Arizona. For whatever reason we struggle with this team. All the way back to when they were in the NFC EAST.
We shall see.

Rock423

Reaction score
SteveTheCowboy said:
Did WE...help the defense from the Offensive side?

No...we made HARD on our defense.

Why do you continue to make these very lame excuses for Dak?

No..it wasn;t all him. No...I have no other options. Be kidding yourself about it it while trying so hard to convince others Dak isn;t problematic is embarrassing and unbecoming.

See the part where I said "no it wasn;t all him"?

So what;s the deal? What do you want?
Did you not call him problematic and embarrassing? Did you have that same energy for the defense? No.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
How do you know it can't happen with one player?

Tampa pretty much did it.
That team had defense, running game, good receivers and a very good o-line. Brady was only the icing on the cake, this team isn't nearly that good other than qb. When are Cowboys fans going to admit that?

blueblood70

Reaction score
Doesn't matter who you play, this is the NFL, the gap between the best team and the worst isn't that big. The talent is very evenly distributed, the phrase "on any given Sunday" is and has always been true....
The gap might be missing 4 pro bowlers on the road and having your offense not have anybody that's able to get open on a consistent basis unless they make a penalty.. I think that's pretty clear the gap is when you're missing that many good players on the road and you make all the mistakes and have the penalties go against you for whatever reason you're gonna lose the game and we were in that game within five points I've been doing that last touchdown they scored then it was over and then you have your coach call a bunch of run plays in a row and eat the clock I mean he literally milked the clock for them... This a learning lesson for the coach about calling plays you could be conservative when you're up by a bunch of points but when you're conservative and help the other team by running out the clock that's terrible play calling.

Adreme

Reaction score
Purdy hasn't lost. You think his first loss is going to be to the Cowboys?

Good luck!
Purdy has made me quite a bit of money so I will forever be grateful to him for that but I am not touching that game.