Game Day ***Cowboys vs Cardinals post game thread***

BigWillie

Reaction score
McCarthy wanted the play calling duties, so no one else but himself to blame for the lack of red zone scoring.

Dak wants to get paid like an elite QB, so he needs to play like an elite QB when the situations call for it. That many red zone opportunities and little to show for it?

Guys want the responsibility, the notoriety and the pay, they deserve the criticism that comes with it as well.

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
Plenty of blame to go all around, one unit struggles the other one need to pick up the slack but no ! They crap the bed as well.

TEAM Loss ! take it in the chin and move on , well shelve the talk of playoffs and SB for now.

blueblood70

Reaction score
I didn't get to see the game but followed it on Gamecast and NFL Redzone, but this team was just flat. They ran their mouths more this week than they prepared apparently. Give credit to the Cardinals who seem to have our number in the recent years. D was pathetic and offense is very good between the 20s and hits a wall in the red zone.
And apparently missing 4 Pro Bowl players three on the offensive line and couldn't get anybody open downfield and getting down 21 points because of the defense in the first half that's why we lost that game there's no way you can come back by that bigger deficit

links18

Reaction score
Same old crud, just a different year. Sloppy, unprepared, out coached and unmotivated in a game everyone told them they would win going away. No maturity at all. Can't handle the responsibility of success, so they lose to sucky teams.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
A team loss at every level. Most of the injuries happened at the end of the week but I think we all underestimate how good Diggs is and the importance he is to the defense. On the bright side the offensive line played ok but Odebe can not play left tackle. Gallup and Pollard played ok but the defensive busts were massive and cost us the game. Back to the drawing board you want to go 3-1 each quarter. The Patriots are going to be a problem.

SinceDayOne

Reaction score
Trap game. The big bad Cowboys were so "BAD" in a good way the first two games. Today they were "bad" in a very bad way. Everyone took this game too lightly. They all...players and coaches got trapped. So, the only thing to do now is wait and see how they respond. Time to work and prepare and go forward from here. They can be "bad" in a good way again very quickly. Question is will they. I sure hope so. I hate losing.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
Well there you go.
A humiliating kick in the crotch.
One thing for the o to struggle when three of your stating line is undrafted players.

However the defense really spit the bit.
Exactly. Offense had an excuse with a 2nd string OL, but the defense had NO excuse. NO excuse.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
You know what also sucks is that I could see how this game was going to go by Dallas' first offensive series. I tried to lie to myself, but I can almost always see games like this shaping up in the first series. I hate that.

Last edited:

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
WVU won, Notre Dame and Pitt lost on Saturday.
Figured with a good Saturday, Sunday would make up for it.

Cowboys not sure only crapped the bed... They rolled around in it then went sleep walking and spread the love throughout the home.

Pipelayer72

Reaction score
Just gotta learn from it and move forward. I still think this is a great team that had a tough day but give credit to Arizona for being prepared and playing very well. Not giving up on this team. It's only the 3rd game and I believe this team is still capable of a deep playoff run.

BoyzBlaster

Reaction score
Imagine the joy relief Kellen Moore will feel tonight when he sees the replay of Dak's latest choke job, and then he realizes he can't be the whipping boy for all the dimwits.