Game Day ***Cowboys vs Cardinals post game thread***

TheJynxedOne

Reaction score
And, B Brooks is not a starting wide out. He cannot get separation nor does he have the speed everyone was talking about. I would bench him and go with J Tolbert.

Wangchung83

Reaction score
Thank you the first person today that actually admits that the defense sucked the offensive line sucked guys we're not getting open and we lost the game and yet I don't know there were a few people here blaming #4 and I'm sorry but his interception was desperation they were down by two scores and after you run seven straight times which is still a head scratcher and then you try to force the ball and there's nobody open that is not on the quarterback that is on the whole entire team was bad today
Get the hell out of here

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
I have zero trust in Dak at this point. Yes, the team stunk, but he needs to be the guy to step up when the team is down. That is the job of a highly paid QB. You have to be that guy. As I stated earlier, Dak has been in a funk since the end of the Tampa game. This year we got away with it because the Giants were already out of the game before Dak had to do anything. The Jets game was a walk, but showed the red zone issues which I tried to smooth talk over. Silly me.

Where's the Dak that could put up 40 and 50 burgers? Even 25% of that Dak could have gotten the job done in the red zone on at least two of those drives. Seems like he's got nothing now.

gtb1943

Reaction score
Cards got 222 yds rushing and two plays over 40 yds.
Micah made a couple of plays but no one else seemed to.
Playcalling was bad
Dak blew it at the end but this game was lost well before that
penalties - some were wrong but most were legit. SLOPPY PLAY/

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
Horrible loss. From the coaching staff to the players to the quarterback. Dak should be killed for that last int and he’s the QB so the good and bad falls on him deservingly so but overall this is a team loss right down the line. Undisciplined all round. Huge step back and come to reality moment for the defense.

180 yards rushing…..before halftime just atrocious. Red zone play calling is baffling and the execution is worse. I’m not a doom and gloom guy and there’s tons of games left but this is why the team really can’t be taken too seriously until they show us - they can be and consistently.

Lol doomsday 2.0

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
The team got whooped all around. If this game went on for 8 quarters, I don't think anything changes. Now THAT is shocking to me. Not just that Dallas lost. Arizona unquestionably looked like the better team.

tromofan

Reaction score
Does Tank Lawrence still want to put the rest of the league on notice about this defense?

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Well, well, Romo, lost games too. *wipes tears from my face*.

why was he sitting on the bench doing nothing? Dang motivator.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
its on dak , i cant defend this one .
The pick didn't lose the game, even if they had scored two of the field goals as tds instead, Cards would just have drove the field and won with a late FG.

This team can't win with backups....

blueblood70

Reaction score

Rock423

Look...Dak...it's YOUR fault too.
You mean missing 3 Pro Bowl or offensive line and some really questionable play calling and nobody was open sure it's on the quarterback he's about 7th on the list today on why we lost this game but sure put him part of it I mean we have 53 players put them #7 out of 22 starters and the coaches