Game Day ***Cowboys vs Cardinals pregame thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

cowboyec

Reaction score
just like all of our big games.
it'll come down to how well we do in the red zone on offense...third downs on defense...especially late,with the lead.

blueblood70

Reaction score
rams are not helping us out and they truly haven't looked good 3 losses in row het healthy on the Jags, get lucky after 3ints by staff infection to win etc they are not back! down 10-0 to depleted RAVENS TEAM UGH

staff 2 more pics, he different how much more then goff? we know hes better but to trade guy and pay to have him leave and then trade more pics and take on big contract for staff, really that a how much better move?

Last edited:

Zordon

Reaction score

FIHpZ7mWUAA_XtI

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We may have caught our first break of the game.. From ESPN:

Josh WeinfussESPN Staff Writer
Cardinals inactives: WR Rondale Moore, RB James Conner, QB Trace McSorley, CB Breon Borders, DL Zach Kerr, DL Jordan Phillips.

Also not having Moore is one less speedster they can hit us with.

With this damn weather I bet all the guys are happy they're playing indoors today.. It got down into the teens here in DFW last night. I had to cover my plants and I gotta go over to my boat storage and drain all the water out of it before the next freeze. I didn't drain the boat last year and had the week long freeze in February cracked just about everything that could be cracked!!! Yikes! We never had to worry about that in Cali.. After the fact everybody is telling me "Oh yeah you gotta winterize your boat.." Gee thanks.. $3000 later..

It looks like that inactive list is from last week. 8 days old.

Trajan

Reaction score
Nervous about this one ! Cards are a good team, not playing well lately but dangerous. We need our Defense to keep playing as they have been and Dak to pick-up where he left off last week.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
just like all of our big games.
it'll come down to how well we do in the red zone on offense...third downs on defense...especially late,with the lead.
So you're telling us this game comes down to scoring points and stopping them on defense? lol

blueblood70

Reaction score
Nervous about this one ! Cards are a good team, not playing well lately but dangerous. We need our Defense to keep playing as they have been and Dak to pick-up where he left off last week.
yes my necks tight, anxiety set in!

i wish this stayed 12pm kickoff having to wait longer isnt helping.

blueblood70

Reaction score
wft doing us a favor. Win or lose the eagles aren't as dangerous as some here wants to puff. NY still sux . rams underachieving. KC is truly back, are we/./we about to find out.

TheJynxedOne

Reaction score
Good Afternoon Cowboys Fans. I wish today:
  • No Buck - Aikman,
  • Defense has a solid plan to spy Murray so he doesn't gash us for a ton,
  • Randy G, DLaw and the rest of D-Line show up and bring it,
  • MP has at least 2 sacks spying Murray,
  • T-Diggs and the corners/safeties have at least 2 picks - icing on the cake, at least one pick 6,
  • Kellen Moore calls a great game and not a moronic game which he is capable of,
  • Offense brings it and plays with heart,
  • Cowboys win by at least 2 scores,
GO COWBOYS!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.