Game Day ***Cowboys vs Cards game thread***

Galian Beast

Reaction score
I don't know what bothers me more, his hair or Romo's hat/stubble combination.

I miss the days of Aikman. Clean cut, looked like a professional.

Because shaving has anything do with being professional in football... or how someone wears a hat.... my goodness are people silly...

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
That would be funny if we put together a drive and led at halftime 7-6.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
Just made a decision I never thought I would. I'm calling Directv and canceling Sunday Ticket. My wife is going have a heart attack. I've wrestled with this for the past two years but I can no longer justify paying for this nonsense. I'll watch them when they are on here in Virginia but I'll spend time with my son on Sundays when they aren't. I just can't justify it anymore. I think I'll buy my sone a batting cage for the backyard with the money I will save.

Smith22

Reaction score
Ol has been solid minus 1 or 2 plays. Romo excellent minus the throw to Williams. Kerp in mind though, vety little chemistry there with this being williams 1 st game

Picksix

A Work in Progress
Reaction score
It's physicially impossible for the ball to go backward if the hand is going forward

Go back and watch the play. His arm is going forward when it's hit. The force of the hit makes the arm go back for just a fraction of a second, causing the ball to go backward. Even though you're correct in what you say, all that matters is what the arm is doing when it got hit, which in this case was going forward.

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
It's not the end of the world. At least Selvie and Hayden look solid if Spence and Rat can't stay healthy.

BrassCowboy

Reaction score
Please save your excuses. You guys exhausted all of them last week. Here yall come again this week excusing a $100M QB missing a wide open receiver for touchdown. I'd gladly give back have of those completions if he connected on that one throw.

yeah, the ball was overthrown by Romo, bad Romo but every single QB does that quite often enough. What should not happen is fumbles. fumbles is the difference here

RamziD

Reaction score
That was a total JG play call throwing deep on 3rd and 1