Game Day ***Cowboys vs Cards game thread***

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Who's calling these plays???? Stevie Wonder???

3rd and inches and you throw a fade route????

Staubacher

Reaction score
Are y'all really making these accusations off of a Pre-Season game?!

Fumbles were by key players. Shows a lack of focus and fundamentals. The beach trips and celebrity visits and trick shot contests gotta stop. Garrett hasn't fixed the basic problem of lack of discipline and focus

jusdre

Reaction score
its preseason lets all take a breath and calm down......but it does look bad

Zordon

Reaction score
Just made a decision I never thought I would. I'm calling Directv and canceling Sunday Ticket. My wife is going have a heart attack. I've wrestled with this for the past two years but I can no longer justify paying for this nonsense. I'll watch them when they are on here in Virginia but I'll spend time with my son on Sundays when they aren't. I just can't justify it anymore. I think I'll buy my sone a batting cage for the backyard with the money I will save.

Why?

BigWillie

Reaction score
3rd and 1? Time to go shotgun and throw a deep pass.

This new dedication to the run game looks alot like the old dedication to the run game.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Orton, SMH.

1st down Cards

shotgun - Stanton draw maybe a yard.

Jammer

Retired Air Force Guy
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cowboys are still only down by 6 after all this.
Yeah, if the roles were reversed and the Cowboys were only up by 6 after getting those gift turnovers I would be more upset with them than I am right now.

perrykemp

Reaction score
I think it's intellectually dishonest to be excited over things that look good in the preseason and then chalk up bad things that happen as just being preseason. I see both good and bad in the preseason that will translate to the regular season. And the bad that I see is what we've been seeing these past couple of years.

Great comment.

DallasJ7

Reaction score
I think it's intellectually dishonest to be excited over things that look good in the preseason and then chalk up bad things that happen as just being preseason. I see both good and bad in the preseason that will translate to the regular season. And the bad that I see is what we've been seeing these past couple of years.

This is pretty much how I feel. I'm continuing to see a lot of the same things that have made us a team that's exciting to watch, but nonetheless 8-8.

30yrheel

Reaction score
Are y'all really making these accusations off of a Pre-Season game?!

Yep, you?
Fumbles were by key players. Shows a lack of focus and fundamentals. The beach trips and celebrity visits and trick shot contests gotta stop. Garrett hasn't fixed the basic problem of lack of discipline and focus
Agree. This team continues to be a joke.

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
Garrett has a rough ride again this season if this crapfest continues..lack of discipline..4 turnovers..sheesh