Game Day ***Cowboys vs Chargers 1st Half Game Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
Got drunk as hell watching the Eagles and Steelers lose. Just need the Boys to beat the Bolts.

LFGGGGGG

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Better find a pass rush against Herbert or he’ll shred us. He had over 330 yards against Washington last week. The Chargers were able to contain Washington’s front four.

Hardline

Reaction score
I'm just glad my electricity is back on. I had a Navy training jet crash into a house 3 miles from where I live this evening.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Better find a pass rush against Herbert or he’ll shred us. He had over 330 yards against Washington last week. The Chargers were able to contain Washington’s front four.

yeah they have not seen the likes of the front 4 we have today......

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
CBS has too many people on that panel and they’re all fighting to get a word in.

Get rid of Simms and Boomer.

Creeper

Reaction score
Is it my imagination or was that Hyundai commercial at least twice the volume of the regular programming on CBS?

Blake

Reaction score
I'm just glad my electricity is back on. I had a Navy training jet crash into a house 3 miles from where I live this evening.

Woah. Same thing happened when I was stationed at MCAS Miramar. Marine pilot had to eject over a neighborhood, plane hit a house and killed the occupants.

Status
Not open for further replies.