Game Day ***Cowboys vs Chargers post game thread***

CowboyGil

Reaction score
Wow. Can we start a petition to forfeit the broncos game? I'm sure giants and eagles fans would kill for 2-2.

Rickxt23

Reaction score
Win Lose or Draw has been my motto for a long long time...God give me strength to carry on..

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
What's worrisome is Rivers' complete manipulation of the defense may provide a blueprint to how to undress this defense.

Keep in mind, his WRs are mediocre at best and the OL with all the injuries has to be one of the weakest we'll see all year.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Chargers are just the superior team (and not even a real contender) and yet it still proved how far the Cowboys are.

RamziD

Reaction score
The Cowboys didn't look like a bad team out there, so I'm not freaking out. San Diego is no pushover. We just made the typical crucial mistakes that are so frustrating for the fans...and, yes, there were bad calls by the refs against us. Still, we should be able to win our division.

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
We'll, I am pretty much over the loss already. Those days of depression after losses are finally over for me. Congrats JJ ....... You won.

Doomsay

Reaction score
I'm not even sure the team knew what it was doing at the end of the game.

Should have just taken a knee to run out the clock.

They were actually running hurry-up type..looking? plays. Why can they not do that in real game situations?

fanfromvirginia

Inconceivable!
Reaction score
I don't really want to win the division at 8-8 (or 7-9 even). I mean, I'd take it over losing the division but it's not even close to what I want but, as of right now, it's looking like it could be the ceiling for this team. We simply can't afford to be a team that plays much better in the first half than the second.

Kingsham

Reaction score
Murray had 70 yds. on 14 carries for an avg. of 5.0 per carry...other than the end of game fumble....does anybody else feel we should have ran more?

SlwSVT

Reaction score
SD with a make shift O line domintates us. Ware non existent, Lee and Carter horrible in coverage. Then the D adjustment was not there. Zone with no pass rush and no changes. Several dropped passes kills offensive drives.

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Murray had 70 yds. on 14 carries for an avg. of 5.0 per carry...other than the end of game fumble....does anybody else feel we should have ran more?

We were actually very balanced (until the last 6 minutes, obviously). We just didn't run very many plays at all.