Game Day ***Cowboys vs Chargers post game thread***

ohiocowboysfan25

Reaction score
Is Jerry so confident that the fans will just keep coming back year after year after year no matter what kind of crap he puts us through because he may be surprised. I love my Cowboys and I've been watching for 25 years but if they're going to keep trying to sell me on dog poop and I watch the same type of seasons over and over I may just give in and stop watching.

ShiningStar

Reaction score
Is Jerry so confident that the fans will just keep coming back year after year after year no matter what kind of crap he puts us through because he may be surprised. I love my Cowboys and I've been watching for 25 years but if they're going to keep trying to sell me on dog poop and I watch the same type of seasons over and over I may just give in and stop watching.

Jerry Jones has given that answer, a lot of people refuse to listen to it.

Reaction score
I expected it. I am not surprised. This season had cursed written all over it during the summer.
Me either. I predicted yesterday that Rivers would put a 40 burger on us. And he would have had they been more efficient in the red zone in the first half.

I expect more of the same next week. Kirk Cousins will light up this defense next week.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
The NFL just isn't as good as it used to be. Fans just aren't going to turn out if the Cowboys aren't winning.

ohiocowboysfan25

Reaction score
Jerry Jones has given that answer, a lot of people refuse to listen to it

I know Jerry isn't going anywhere and I've learned to be ok with that because that's never going to change but I can't watch Garrett on the sidelines anymore. Whatever he is doing isn't working clearly and he's had plenty of time to put his process to work and with different players and rework the team and still the same result...500. I just can't stand to see how far this team has fallen over the years and the excuses have got to stop and there needs to be a real change made.

ohiocowboysfan25

Reaction score
The NFL just isn't as good as it used to be. Fans just aren't going to turn out if the Cowboys aren't winning.

The NFL product is awful across the board and i'm down to watching just the cowboys and not much of any other team. Even if I lived in Dallas I wouldn't be going to any games and watching this hot mess of a team because I can barely stand watching it for free on tv.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
for the fun of it I am listening to wades postgame press conferences after the loss to Jax in 2010 and then after GB the game that got him fired.

Every question from David Moore, Clarence Hill, JJT, Calvin Watkins is about will he be fired, did they quit on you, has jerry talked to you yet.

Tonights game should be enough to make changes, just look at what Oakland did this week. Oaklands defense is no worse than ours and mike McCoy got fired in Denver for offense just as bad as what we have played the last 3 games.

Nothing is changing here however.

BKBDAD

Reaction score
Remember, real fans can’t badmouth the team. Be positive.
I have been a Cowboy fan for 48 years so I reserve the right to be critical when the team is honestly terrible! While Jason Garrett is a nice guy, he talks the talk, he unfortunately can't walk the walk! It is time to cut bait with this puppets, the Jones' need to let coaches coach and stay out of game day personnel decisions and get a football coach who is not just a cheer leader but who can actually coach in today's NFL. Coaches who can't make halftime adjustments are the ones who get fired! Time for Garrett to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bysbox1

Reaction score
I hope today squashes any talk around here about making the playoffs.
Me either. I predicted yesterday that Rivers would put a 40 burger on us. And he would have had they been more efficient in the red zone in the first half.

I expect more of the same next week. Kirk Cousins will light up this defense next week.

Exactly. People keep thinking the Skins are an easy win, but they are playing very well right now in spite of some of their losses. I got a bad feeling about that game next week.

camelboy

mgcowboy
Reaction score
Honestly. Are there any players on the field who are angry with Jerry for his anthem comments?

If yes, did this make them not to play as hard as they did 3-4 weeks ago? quit on him and his team?

It is astonishing the type of tackling we saw today, some looked as if they were not even bothered to try even. A high school kid can put more effort than that .. I mean you can tell a fake when you see a fake .. and that tackling was FAKE

:cool:

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
:omg: ,,,,,I could be onto something there,,, pertaining to this minor slump I've noticed recently of our elite professional football units illustrious skill level exquisitely displayed in their last few nationally broadcast exhibitions,,, I've still not quite formulated my in-depth analysis,,,as it's a developmentally ongoing process of determination as to the myriad of minor errors observable across the length & breadth of Team play,detailed down to the individual efforts of primary position players,,,er,,,so far, the best utilization of my vast wealth of footballish cohesive and penetrating casing-liner continually gravitates back to those pissed off space aliens down in Antarctica who are for whatever yet to be nailed down reason(s) have found great displeasure across the broad spectrum completely encompassing our elite professional football playing illustrious Unit,,,er,,,or,,, I was leaning pretty heavy with the voodooism angle in the beginning concerning this mysterious malaise permeating thru this superiorly conceived and structured elite professional footballish entity,,, but,,, definitely space aliens :rolleyes:

*other than that,I've got nothing, gango_O*

:starspin::thumbup::starspin:

:lmao:

AzorAhai

Reaction score
I have been a Cowboy fan for 48 years so I reserve the right to be critical when the team is honestly terrible! While Jason Garrett is a nice guy, he talks the talk, he unfortunately can't walk the walk! It is time to cut bait with this puppets, the Jones' need to let coaches coach and stay out of game day personnel decisions and get a football coach who is not just a cheer leader but who can actually coach in today's NFL. Coaches who can't make halftime adjustments are the ones who get fired! Time for Garrett to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
https://cowboyszone.com/threads/true-cowboys-fans.390991/