Game Day ***Cowboys vs Chargers post game thread***

ondaedg

Reaction score
JG started as the head coach on November 2010. He has yet to take advantage of any team that we play weaknesses. He doesn't move around our players to create mismatches. He relies on an overpowering OL and our guys winning 1 on 1. It just doesn't work. Every other team seems to use their talent to their advantage vs just doing the same thing no matter who you are playing.

The whole world knew that JG couldn't win the coaching battles so we brought in Linehan. Can't tell if JG has enough involvement to keep Linehan from being successful or what.

haleyrules

Reaction score
Here's my mindset going further. Last year we were charmed. This year cursed. Whatever. Let it completely fall apart so some changes are made and that draft pick is a nice one. And somebody please, for the love of everything holy, beat the Eagles in the playoffs. Other than that, my mind is on the offseason. This year is screwed.
Eagles troll.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Seriously.

Now what?

“That little farce you played with cowboy fans... you gotta answer for that Jerry”

maxresdefault.jpg

revospeed

Reaction score
Helman just tweeted that Jerry said “absolutely not” to any coaching re-evaluation.

So what will change?

Don’t know how to post tweets.

Dwight

Reaction score
Yes.

The results of games could change since he doesn't have as good of a defense but yes, Wentz would be one of the top young QBs in the game capable of making any throw even if he was a Cowboy this year. Every WR on the team would be better.

And wherever Prescott was he'd be the same marginal talent who has good intangibles and wants to do it the right way but simply can't. There isn't anything to develop with him. That's the thing. He doesn't have a pro arm. That will never change. Guys like Paxton Lynch you can hope might be something some day. If the light bulb goes on that skill set could make him special. You can't say that with Prescott. If he plays to his skill set he's Rodney Peete.

I can't even wrap my brain around the idea that this guy could be the QB for the next 10 years. Seriously. I feel like I'm on Candid Camera.

You speak the truth again.

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
I watched some by Vochlombardi. Last week, it seemed like they had too few receivers running because they were helping the OL with blockingtoo much. There was one play where there were basically 2 receivers running versus 6 defenders. This week, I don't know.
I have seen that one. Hard to pass when you're in max protect.

bark

Reaction score
Here's my mindset going further. Last year we were charmed. This year cursed. Whatever. Let it completely fall apart so some changes are made and that draft pick is a nice one. And somebody please, for the love of everything holy, beat the Eagles in the playoffs. Other than that, my mind is on the offseason. This year is screwed.
This is where I’m at as well