Game Day ***Cowboys vs Chargers post game thread***

visionary

Reaction score
Is Jerry so confident that the fans will just keep coming back year after year after year no matter what kind of crap he puts us through because he may be surprised. I love my Cowboys and I've been watching for 25 years but if they're going to keep trying to sell me on dog poop and I watch the same type of seasons over and over I may just give in and stop watching.

Just read this board
There are still fans on this board who support Jerry and Garrett and will find any excuse to absolve them off blame

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak Prescott has thrown five interceptions in two games and seen two turnovers returned for touchdowns in the last two games, but owner and general manager Jerry Jones has the quarterback’s back. “He’s our future,” Jones said. “And I feel strongly about it. What I mean is I saw nothing today, last week or the other week before that that’s compromised my thoughts about his future.”

i
Todd Archer, ESPN Staff Writer

-

Kill me now.

I love how he says he didn't see anything to change his opinion. As if this idiot knows what the hell he's watching.

zekecowboy

Reaction score
Doubtful we could get to worst 5 record, there's already 14 teams with equal amount of losses as us or more, and another 4 that are 5-5.
~16 teams with worse or even records to wins than Dallas.

Browns 0-10
49ers 1-9
Giants 2-8
Bears 3-7
Broncos 3-7
Colts 3-7

I can see Dallas making the 7th pick.

Last edited:

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Dak Prescott has thrown five interceptions in two games and seen two turnovers returned for touchdowns in the last two games, but owner and general manager Jerry Jones has the quarterback’s back. “He’s our future,” Jones said. “And I feel strongly about it. What I mean is I saw nothing today, last week or the other week before that that’s compromised my thoughts about his future.”

i

-

Kill me now.

I love how he says he didn't see anything to change his opinion. As if this idiot knows what the hell he's watching.

Just curious what did you expect him to say? I highly doubt Jerry is going to come after the QB in public. That would be pretty out of character no?

black label

Reaction score

i

-

Kill me now.

:laugh:

ohiocowboysfan25

Reaction score
Just read this board
There are still fans on this board who support Jerry and Garrett and will find any excuse to absolve them off blame

I'm all for giving your coach several years to build the team how he wants and get the players/coaches he wants but this is just getting ridiculous at this point. How many more years of average team play and coaching do we have to put up with before Jerry opens his eyes and realizes it's the same crap every year. I don't post on here very often because I'm not about arguing with people about things we can't control but I need to vent somewhere so here I am.