Game Day ***Cowboys vs Chargers Post-Game Thread***

Bizwah

Reaction score
Reasons to be happy with the win:
1. It's a win!

You really don't need another reason, but here it goes:
2. It was a road win vs a very good Charger team.
3. Zeurlien appears to be back. Both kicks at the end of games have been straight down the middle.
4. We had great safety play.
5. We had two INTs. Three if you count Kearse's.
6. Parsons (my personal feelings aside) had a really good game.
7. We are tied for first in the division!

Reasons to be upset with the win:
I can't think of any.

Darthkuriboh

Reaction score
People are already saying we should have lost on this thread. Give it more time. I'm sure you'll see it through out the week.

IF the chargers hadn’t been sloppier than us, we could have. They were, so we didn’t, but that team is going to be scary over the next few years. Herbert is probably better than Rivers was, and Rivers took them to the AFC championship

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Penalties and TO's. They were pretty much the early season 2020 Cowboys today

Those penalties killed them. If it wasn’t for penalties we may never have gotten the ball in the third quarter. They controlled the ball the entire second half. We clearly got away with one today. At least with the chances they gave us we didn’t screw it up and took advantage.

Zman5

Reaction score
IF the chargers hadn’t been sloppier than us, we could have. They were, so we didn’t, but that team is going to be scary over the next few years. Herbert is probably better than Rivers was, and Rivers took them to the AFC championship

If this and if that can said about any game. We won because he made more plays than the Chargers to do so.

boysfanperiod

Reaction score
Reasons to be happy with the win:
1. It's a win!

You really don't need another reason, but here it goes:
2. It was a road win vs a very good Charger team.
3. Zeurlien appears to be back. Both kicks at the end of games have been straight down the middle.
4. We had great safety play.
5. We had two INTs. Three if you count Kearse's.
6. Parsons (my personal feelings aside) had a really good game.
7. We are tied for first in the division!

Reasons to be upset with the win:
I can't think of any.

Philly loss today. You know they are coming for us. We put ourselves in good position in the division today. Sloppy play but a win. On to next week.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I’m thrilled about the win but we got away with one. The Chargers beat themselves with penalties. It cost them at least 10 points. I live in a world of reality you clearly don’t.
Why in the hell do you think they had to commit those penalties? Because they were getting beat! Your world of reality is only exists in a movie.

Darthkuriboh

Reaction score
If this and if that can said about any game. We won because he made more plays than the Chargers to do so.

I absolutely agree and in the end it’s a W and I’ll take it. Now onto our home opener against Filthydelphia

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Why do our fans make excuses for other team's but trash their own?

I’m certainly not making excuses for the Chargers but we all saw what happened today, they kept shooting themselves in the foot with penalties. We’ve had games where we’ve done the same thing.