Game Day ***Cowboys vs Chargers Post-Game Thread***

MaineBoy

Reaction score
Fire McCarthy and/or Kellen. These morons got some fool’s luck today but their idiocy will cost this team any real chance to be successful.

Reactions: BAT

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hey PapSmear @PAPPYDOG you wanted to know when the Cowboy beat a good team. Well, this is the first of many you King of the Haters.
I said a playoff team......Dak was GREAT today!:muttley:
Send flowers to the refs before you spend that Dak party cash.....

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I thought the threads I'd see created after a win would be better than after a loss. They're actually worse. :muttley:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I will probably put all my thoughts in another post after my heart rates returns to normal. Never expected the Cowboys top win this game but I was wrong about a few things - and right about a few things.

First, Steele had a decent game. He had help but overall I thought he played well enough.

I know Zack Martin is better than Connor McGovern, but I did not think he was that much better. He is and it is not close. He had a monster game.

Dak played okay. The defense is awful. They got a lot of breaks and made some breaks but in general I don't see a big difference between this defense and the one they had last year. The secondary is still full of holes. How many 3rd and long situations did the Chargers convert? Too many. No pressure on Herbert and recei8vers running wide open 20+ yards downfield.

I will give credit where it is due, Jaylon Smith did not play as bad as he usually does.. LVE had a nice game too.

I thought putting Parsons on the end was a bad idea because he is needed at his regular position. I was wrong. He had a good game against a not-so-great OT, but if holding was called every time he was held, the Chargers would have been scoreless.

The Chargers are a good team with a really good QB. The Cowboys beating them is going to help win the division, but the Cowboys need to get healthy.
I agree with most of this, but they did pressure Herbert quite a bit, and had DLaw been in the game, I think we would've had a much better defensive showing.