Game Day ***Cowboys vs Chiefs 1st half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You’re all about to learn why you don’t receive first.

They get the ball at the end of the half and to begin the 2nd half.

Watch and learn McCarthy.
The way we're playing you really think it matters? They could give is the ball to start every quarter at this point and the result would be the same.

BigD16

Reaction score
Today’s performance is why I’ll never trust this team regardless of regular season record. I’m 29 years old and my whole life I’ve seen good/great cowboys teams choke in big games. Rinse and repeat with this franchise.

Virginia-Dave

Reaction score
We have zero chance of winning this. We'll probably be down by 20 at the half, and that's game over. They can't even get a first down, no chance they're scoring 3 TD's.

Dale

Forum Architect
Reaction score
It's unfortunate how much our line play -- and our entire offense in general -- relies on a Hall of Fame left tackle who battles some kind of injury seemingly every week.

HeavyBarrel

Reaction score
These garbage effort games that this team throws several times every year is aggravating

SDCowboy

Reaction score
This is the worst WR play, oline play and playcalling I may have ever seen from this team.

cowboyskid29

Reaction score
I’m sorry Dak has been great but when the offense starts slow you can tell the game is over. They never turn it around

Patrick

Reaction score
I will never understand why teams don't go hurry up offense when defenders run the complete opposite way celebrating a play on 3rd down.

If they all just rushed to the line and snapped it, the Chiefs defenders would still be in the opposite end zone by the time they realized what was going on. Easy penalty, easy first down.

JustChip

Reaction score
Well, at least I didn’t have to spend 2 hours each way to Arlington and another 2.5 hours at the game like the Denver game.

Status
Not open for further replies.