Game Day ***Cowboys vs Chiefs 1st half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
How does our highest scoring offense manage to make a subpar Chiefs defense look so good?

manster4ever

Reaction score
not worth watching...gonna go back to my movie on netflix. This team isn't contending for a thing without most of the hurt guys that are out right now. Just not good enough.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
If Wilson blocks him, that’s a big play. We can’t doing anything today. Two of three weeks we’re not ready to play. Is big Mike still a great coach?
So a player doesn't get the block otherwise it's a big play and that's the HC fault?

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Good grief, can't watch the game anymore. I'll keep an eye on the forum

In the words of Charlie Brown good grief is right! The forum is going to meltdown after this one if it continues this way.

Mr_437

Reaction score
At some point soon Dak n Kellen have to take some shots.. don't want to see that ish in the 4th Q down 20.

tcain2004

Reaction score
This is disgusting so far. Almost like they are just thinking about the Thanksgiving game. I know that’s probably not true, but this offence is an absolute shambles against a defence that ain’t that good. Oh well. Let’s hope they get something going after halftime.

they're not beating the raiders playing like this

nyc-cowboy

Reaction score
You’re all about to learn why you don’t receive first.

They get the ball at the end of the half and to begin the 2nd half.

Watch and learn McCarthy.
At this point the Cowboys could get the ball to start all 4 quarters and it wouldn't matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.