Game Day ***Cowboys vs Chiefs 1st half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

freemanjc19

Reaction score
This dink k and dunk **** ain't gonna work! There is no chance we win this game. I don't even know what their plan is. They are doing exactly what the Broncos are doing! Crowding the line of scrimmage and daring us to throw down field.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Dallas needs to keep this with in 2 scores to have any chance of a comeback.

Rajveer

Reaction score
We had the chance to seriously work on the number 1 seed today, Bradshaw picked us to win big, Troy and Joe *uck calling the game. I had a hunch they would come out flat, the stars were aligned.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
The way we're playing you really think it matters? They could give is the ball to start every quarter at this point and the result would be the same.

Of course it matters.

A momentum swing could change this game and get us off our heels.

JayFord

Reaction score
you cant tell me they practiced this week

you dont practice and play like this

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Anyone else realize how realistic it is the Eagles win the NFC East? I have no reason to believe we win this game. If we lose on Thanksgiving the Eagles will in all likelihood be the favorites to win the division and they may not lose another game going into the last game against the boys.

Yet weeks ago when they played against Tampa, some Cowboys fans were cheering for them to beat Tampa and tried to convince other Cowboys fans that we should cheer for the Eagles to beat the Bucs. Because all the way back then, some assumed we have the division wrapped up already. And now there is going to be panic about the Eagles being good and potentially winning the NFC East. :facepalm:

DallasDW00ds0n

Reaction score
The vaunted chiefs defense is whack, how the heck we can’t get a first down lmao. Might be time to put Connor Williams back in.

Sydla

Reaction score
So they'll score here and get the ball back at the start of the 2nd half.

Smart move by McCarthy to take the ball first.

Dorsett33

Reaction score
Playcalling is not good today. Offensive players aren't executing. Defense can't put any pressure on Mahomes. And the Corners are giving up too much space to Receivers at the line of scrimmage

Status
Not open for further replies.