Game Day ***Cowboys vs Chiefs 1st half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

loublue22

Reaction score
Dallas in an outdoor cold weather game against a non-divisional team is a recipe for disaster almost every time.

zerofill

Reaction score
So much for the fans on this board that were laughing at the Chiefs a few weeks ago. Too bad we didn’t play them then. You just knew they would get their mojo back by the time they faced us.

I never would laugh at a team with Mahomes. No matter how many bad games he has in a row, you know what he is still capable of.

JayFord

Reaction score
i may as well start cleaning my chitterlings and hanging them up like towels for thanksgiving

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
Just think: even the Jets have been to multiple Championship games in the last few decades. You'd think that odds are we would accidentally reach the NFC championship game at some point over the last 25 years. Nope.

I have no idea why I'm saying this in the game day thread lol.

Wezsh0T

Reaction score
It's infuriating that they are such an up and down team.
Didn't they say after the Bronco spanking that they would not be complacent again.
Yet. Here. We. Are.
AGAIN...
This is not complacency. This is good old-fashioned, getting your butt kicked by a really good team.

lukin2006

Reaction score
This game is over.

The Denver game woke me up. Until they can actually beat good teams then they are full of hype…

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
2020 Cowboys defense showing up + Dak being off and settling for FGs equals blow out.

ESisback

Reaction score
Too many starters out. Cooper, Smith, Lawrence, Gregory, Gallimore. This is a loss.

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
2 out of last 3 MM hasn’t had this team ready to play. He is not any better than any other coach in the last twenty years.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
If we’re not competitive today we’re not going get any further in the playoffs than we have. Two beat downs in three weeks isn’t going to say much for this team and their SB chances.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This is a different level of game that is closer a playoff game. These are the kinds of games Dak needs to win to truly be considered an elite QB.

Status
Not open for further replies.