Game Day ***Cowboys vs Chiefs 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dallasfann

Reaction score
These are the games I miss Romo. I feel like he never just **** the bed for 4 quarters very often. When Dak is off he is basically off for the entire game. With Romo I always felt like he was still gonna make a big play in games like this. Oh well. Hopefully Dak doesn't bring his **** the bed type play Thursday.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
Dak has been a wounded puppy against the blitz this season. His greatest ability has always been his toughness, but he’s really shrinking in clutch, pressure situations this season. It’s not a good loook.

But he is the number 1 QB vs the blitz this season. That a pretty funny statement to me.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
I see all the Dak haters came from under their rocks. To the haters Dak will be judged by the playoffs. Just like the rest of the team. Parsons is the only one that can get a pass.

TheHerd

Reaction score
What an awful series. 1st down penalty. 1st down run for 4 yards. 2nd down pass behind the line for minus 2 yards. Then sack.

KC lines everyone up on the LOS on 3rd down and no 1 receiver could break free. All short routes.
Gallup isn't Cooper and Wilson isn't Cee Dee

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
It appears KM is calling the game based on the overtly obvious fact that this OL is currently playing like garbage. Aikman pointed out that only one route would have even converted for a first down. You just can't score when you can't block. If we get a TD today, it will be a result of missed tackles, blown coverage by KC, or a defensive TD. Man, the OL without Tyron is a problem.

The end of the first half is huge too. We walk off with an int instead of three points, otherwise, this would be a seven-point game right now.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Now I am going to rant some more...

Moore has always been a terrible red zone play caller. Guy gets a brain cramp inside the 20 for some reason.

Sydla

Reaction score
I am utterly perplexed how Moore is completely unaware on how to handle Spags and his defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.