Game Day ***Cowboys vs Chiefs game thread 1st Half***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hey Andy Reid, are you glad to be out of Philly?

Kool-AidMan.jpeg

I didn't realize Andy had shaved his moustache.

Fredd

Reaction score
Other than KC's first drive, the defense has been pretty solid

Fizziksman

BanditHiro
Reaction score
we have such stupid offensive coaches...unimaginative uncreative why are they still here...

Deep_South

Reaction score
I would say the Cowboys are planning on playing to not turn the ball over and to quit making mistakes that cause them to beat themselves. That's fine with me.

kevm3

Reaction score
We really need to get a new OC in here. With all of the stops the defense has been making and the talent the offense has, this game shouldn't be close.

DallasJ7

Reaction score
Well...after both offenses got off to a quick start, the game has settled in to what a lot of us were expecting - a defensive battle. Good job D-Line. It's gonna come down to a 4th quarter play/drive.

Staubacher

Reaction score
Omg can't believe anyone would complain. We are playing good smart tough football. Great response when things started slow.

We are a different team.

pugilist

Stick N Move
Reaction score
we have such stupid offensive coaches...unimaginative uncreative why are they still here...

agreed, it just feels like pulling teeth to get anything going in the running game and a lot of that has to do with being too predictable. Why not change things up? instead of passing on 1st down and run on 2nd down, change it up maybe? sheesh

Gemini Dolly

Reaction score
Except for that first drive, the D is doing its job. Its this offense that needs to step it up.

Gameover

Reaction score
Is romo capable of throwing the ball down field on a rope?

The cowboys on their last full possession completed two passes for a whopping total of 2 yards. I don't understand it. Why bother throwing a half yard pass to Witten? He hasn't broken a tackle in 10 yearrs

DFWJC

Reaction score
KC has had the field position advantage.
Dallas has started at the 10 or worse 4-5 times today.
On the road, you tend to be careful down there or the game can get away from quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.