Game Day ***Cowboys vs Chiefs post game thread***

pitt33

Reaction score
why after 14 years I just decided I was not going to go to the game I dont know now but I am never missing a game again.

what a ******* I am.

and I sold my ticket for face value to someone, I hope they enjoyed this fantastic game.
And I remember you said how great the ‘05 Chiefs game was.

I was going to go to this one with my youngest son from Syracuse but bailed due to the Zeke fiasco.

Damn.

pitt33

Reaction score
I don’t wanna be that guy, but the offense seemed to look a lot better as soon as Dez went out
You’re not being that “guy”. It’s true. The offense seems to open up when he goes out. Happened last year as well.

Hope he’s not nicked up too bad though. We need all hands on deck here on out.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
And I remember you said how great the ‘05 Chiefs game was.

I was going to go to this one with my youngest son from Syracuse but bailed due to the Zeke fiasco.

Damn.

yep the 05 game was great and very similar to today. The chiefs were the better team coming in and got beat on both lines of scrimmage.

I regret not going today but life happens.

pitt33

Reaction score
Sean Lee turns this defense from Turds to Respectable. Sean Lee is like a eraser out there. If we had him all year i have no doubt we would be 7-1
And the amazing thing with that guy?

He gets better as he gets older. But in “football years” he is possibly equivalent to a 6 year vet as he has missed so much time over his career.

TheHerd

Reaction score
Dominant win, the score want indicative of the game.

Very impressed with the D. After that clown show at the end of the half and the ole drive to give up the lead, they could have folded the tents but they played well to close it out.

Zman5

Reaction score
I heard TR say JG is a "big picture" guy which involves things like culture and environment. JG isn't an X's and O's kind of coach and let's his assistants do that.

I can't remember the exact quote so I'm paraphrasing.

Did anyone else catch this?

He said he was a big picture guy not a schematics type of guy. He also said JG enjoys clapping like man possessed while watching reruns of Beavis and Butthead.

lwehlers

Reaction score
great win today. a little concerned about the injuries especially since zeke might not be able to play next week.

crashintonickdm

Reaction score
yep the 05 game was great and very similar to today. The chiefs were the better team coming in and got beat on both lines of scrimmage.

I regret not going today but life happens.

werent we down all game in 2005? then needed a weird call on witten to get another shot to win with like no time left?