Game Day ***Cowboys vs Chiefs post game thread***

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
werent we down all game in 2005? then needed a weird call on witten to get another shot to win with like no time left?

not down the whole game but had a 4 minute game winning drive and yes Witten was held on the 4th and goal throw to him which gave them a new set of downs.

We were supposed to get killed that day though. I said this earlier in the week but I always will remember jason whitlock on espn laughing at Dallas all week saying the chiefs defense will put bledsoe in a clown suit...whatever that means.

Robbieac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
why after 14 years I just decided I was not going to go to the game I dont know now but I am never missing a game again.

what a ******* I am.

and I sold my ticket for face value to someone, I hope they enjoyed this fantastic game.
You have no right to ever complain again about other fans selling their tickets.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
You have no right to ever complain again about other fans selling their tickets.

wrong. I have never complained about people not going to games I have and always will complain about fans SCALPING their tickets.

and fwiw I've missed a total of 7 games since I moved here in 03. 7. I have never scalped a ticket.

so do the math. 10 games a year x 15 years. plus Three playoff games.

153 possible games I have missed 7.

Please get bent.

Robbieac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
wrong. I have never complained about people not going to games I have and always will complain about fans SCALPING their tickets.

and fwiw I've missed a total of 7 games since I moved here in 03. 7. I have never scalped a ticket.

so do the math. 10 games a year x 15 years. plus Three playoff games.

153 possible games I have missed 7.

Please get bent.
giphy.gif

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Man! Just who the hell is that debonair casing-liner cat daddy of bad luck?,,, people of my tribe mysteriously and suddenly turn up AWOL when he shows up in my A.O.,,,:huh:,,,this is quite perplexingo_O

DCowboyz

Reaction score
Deion has the Cowboys winning the NFC, midseason SB match ups. The other 2 guys said the Eagles.

mldardy

Reaction score
Deion has the Cowboys winning the NFC, midseason SB match ups. The other 2 guys said the Eagles.
No he doesn't. I just heard him say the Eagles, Saints and Panthers are better right now.

Vanilla2

Reaction score
not down the whole game but had a 4 minute game winning drive and yes Witten was held on the 4th and goal throw to him which gave them a new set of downs.

We were supposed to get killed that day though. I said this earlier in the week but I always will remember jason whitlock on espn laughing at Dallas all week saying the chiefs defense will put bledsoe in a clown suit...whatever that means.

I put Mario in a clown suit after the game

visionary

Reaction score
The team played a great game today, hats off to them and by extension to the coaching staff (because I always hold the, esp Garrett, responsible when they play poorly)

We dominated a very very good team today and that was great to see.

The defense is improving by leaps and bounds. And it is because of improvement in the front 7 NOT the secondary. Once we got the lead in the second half, after a long long time I felt pretty confident that we wouldn't give it up

Now, important to do the same to Atlanta. It might be a trap game between playing the chiefs and eagles but it is sn NFC game and we can't afford a let down

bark

Reaction score
Bad things, man.

Yes sir. Those eagles are downright frightening. I can still recall the days when they ruled the NFL and we combed thru bunkers in Berlin looking for the the fresh corpse of Adolph Hitler.
Ummm bad bad things