Game Day ***Cowboys vs Chiefs post game thread***

kevm3

Reaction score
It's time to give Lawrence his contract. Try to get Irving done too.

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
Most of his posts don’t. He’s a closet Eagle fan.
Lol , Risen has his warts , but I think he is in love with Wentz, I agree Wentz is good ( Afterall he was 2nd pick for a reason) but his Dak bashing is getting me sour !

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
why after 14 years I just decided I was not going to go to the game I dont know now but I am never missing a game again.

what a ******* I am.

and I sold my ticket for face value to someone, I hope they enjoyed this fantastic game.

Supercowboy1986

Reaction score
I heard TR say JG is a "big picture" guy which involves things like culture and environment. JG isn't an X's and O's kind of coach and let's his assistants do that.

I can't remember the exact quote so I'm paraphrasing.

Did anyone else catch this?

The Dark Bishop

Reaction score
Why are you trolling a Cowboys forum?

Edit: there are allot of players I really like coming into the draft, getting drafted by other teams, and I still think they are great players, but you won't ever see me gloating about them on this forum for a team that is supposedly my team.

Seriously one day you guys will see, Risen is our heel. Like the WWE, we need to have the bad guy for the good to triumph over. He tries so hard to be that guy for all us Cowboy fans. If not for him alone, 20% of the debates/rants would not be. We have to be thankful for him to take that role. Look at his likes to understand this.....

While there is much doom and gloom for us Cowboy fans the last 20 years, remember there is Risen. A reason to keep fighting, a reason to give him the DX when we are winning.... (that's "suck it" for those that don't know what DX means) lol

The Dark Bishop

Reaction score
why after 14 years I just decided I was not going to go to the game I dont know now but I am never missing a game again.

what a ******* I am.

and I sold my ticket for face value to someone, I hope they enjoyed this fantastic game.

Wasn't it to taste the new Eagle Tears beer debuting? If so I say you took one for the team. Hope it pays off when we play Philly......

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
Seriously one day you guys will see, Risen is our heel. Like the WWE, we need to have the bad guy for the good to triumph over. He tries so hard to be that guy for all us Cowboy fans. If not for him alone, 20% of the debates/rants would not be. We have to be thankful for him to take that role. Look at his likes to understand this.....

While there is much doom and gloom for us Cowboy fans the last 20 years, remember there is Risen. A reason to keep fighting, a reason to give him the DX when we are winning.... (that's "suck it" for those that don't know what DX means) lol
Nah, it's more like Risen Star.............. Don't be THAT guy.

CWR

Reaction score
Well well well HOW BOUT DEM COWBOYS!!!! 16 games in a season, not FIVE! 2-3 TO 5-3!!! This team can beat anyone in this league period! What that defense did shows something, they are improving each week!

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I heard TR say JG is a "big picture" guy which involves things like culture and environment. JG isn't an X's and O's kind of coach and let's his assistants do that.

I can't remember the exact quote so I'm paraphrasing.

Did anyone else catch this?

"Garrett isn't much for scheming, he is about culture and environment" or something really close to that.