Game Day ***Cowboys vs Chiefs post game thread***

Crazed Liotta Eyes

Reaction score
maybe if he wasn't a slow reader he could get the ball out faster. I wish Hellen Keller was around to help him read defenses.
You're enjoying the bad performance by this team's starting QB right? Weird way to root for a team, but hey whatever floats your boat I guess.

JayFord

Reaction score
the only thing worse than dallas offense is WWE Survivor Series

i rather watch an all offense film of the game today than this mess

Buzzbait

Reaction score
Can we finally stop with the SB talk and the Dak is an elite QB talk?
I think we can definitely eliminate the SB from the discussion. I never thought we were SB material this year anyway. Not only is this team very young, it's incomplete. We still need a replacement for LT, and I'm not sure but what we may need to upgrade RT as well. When Dak wasn't getting sacked, they were in his face. The OL stunk, we were missing our 2 best receivers, and Dak was off. When he was on target, the receivers were dropping the ball.

We need to stop hoping every year that Tyron Smith stays healthy and just draft a talented replacement. Every time Smith goes down, the whole OL falls apart. It happens every year now. It's time to replace him, and Steele is NOT the answer.

Carson

Reaction score
How the hell do we beat the Raiders without Lamb and Coop

AyeAtey

Reaction score
At work and I missed almost the entire game.

Who am I roasting and placing blame on?

Was it the whole offense, the blocking, the QB, KM or what? I want blood.
KC's defense came to play with energy and intensity, the Boys O came to KC just to go through the (no) (e) motions.

Reactions: CWR

lsg13

Reaction score
I think we can definitely eliminate the SB from the discussion. I never thought we were SB material this year anyway. Not only is this team very young, it's incomplete. We still need a replacement for LT, and I'm not sure but what we may need to upgrade RT as well. When Dak wasn't getting sacked, they were in his face. The OL stunk, we were missing our 2 best receivers, and Dak was off. When he was on target, the receivers were dropping the ball.

We need to stop hoping every year that Tyron Smith stays healthy and just draft a talented replacement. Every time Smith goes down, the whole OL falls apart. It happens every year now. It's time to replace him, and Steele is NOT the answer.
I pretty much agree, this team is still not a SB team, the defense is not good enough to win games for us and as we have seen the offense is going to lay an egg at some point in the playoffs and exit... the defense is getting better but they can only keep us in games, the offense has to go win those games.
I love Tyron but he is definitely injury prone and we just do not have a replacement when he goes out.
I still have hope for the future as there are definitely some nice pieces in place if the defense will just continue to get better but we may need a change at play calling...

beacamdim

Reaction score
How the hell do we beat the Raiders without Lamb and Coop

Oh come on stop with the baseless worrying/excuses.

The GIANTS of all teams smacked Vegas WITHOUT their starting LT, RB1, WR1 and 2, and WITH an absolute dumpster fire of an OL.

If the Cowboys can’t do the same regardless of their injuries - esp on a short week at home against a west coast team - they should be embarrassed.

And would prove themselves total frauds.

Championship teams take care of business in this scenario.

Cowboys will too.

mahoneybill

Reaction score

Bingo. Need his replacement soon as possible

toto1939

Reaction score
Contenders or pretenders?

I think we pretty much have our answer