Game Day ***Cowboys vs Chiefs post game thread***

Mark

Reaction score
Hope springs eternal...but the Cowboys are not a high-IQ football team...which starts from the top...having had a succession of dumb coaches shepherding some really good athletes. What stings is to be consistently outsmarted every time you engage a top-tier team for the past quarter-century. But, no worries...it's all for entertainment purposes only.

Last edited:

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Probably worse than that. We still have WFT twice, away games at NYG and Eagles (all of those teams who are on the rise). A pissed Saints team, and the Raiders who look good. That’s not counting the Cardinals who will have Kyler back. This team will lose 4 more MINIMUM. We’ll be lucky to be 8-9. This team Is falling apart at the seems and it appears the blueprint really has been revealed.

Robalocc88

Reaction score
I will get killed for this but...... this is the nest loss we needed. Denver was a bo hum overlooked game. This was a show me me game. They didn't show ****!! It's the the bestows ever. D law back, A GREG back, Cooper back....and we roll !! A watch!!!!

Best meaningful loss ever! So baby

CowboysFever1973

Reaction score
Probably worse than that. We still have WFT twice, away games at NYG and Eagles (all of those teams who are on the rise). A pissed Saints team, and the Raiders who look good. That’s not counting the Cardinals who will have Kyler back. This team will lose 4 more MINIMUM. We’ll be lucky to be 8-9. This team Is falling apart at the seems and it appears the blueprint really has been revealed.
We will finish better than 8-9 but we aren't winning 12

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Might be right. This team might be a contender, but they could also be a huge pretender. The jury is still out

StarChamber_33

Reaction score
We lost this game on OFFENSE plain and simple. O-line got DOMINATED and the QB not good enough to overcome the loss of #19 & #88. Chiefs were ranked 27th. in total Defense coming into this game but played like a top 5 Defense today.

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
Man, that was just a demoralizing game. The Dallas team that took the field today looks like they are just destined to humiliate themselves in January.

Gaede

Reaction score
Dak sucked, point blank. Bad decisions and bad throws.

But he wasn't alone. Receivers could catch or block, TEs couldn't block, and the OL was trash from the whistle.

It's actually amazing we were in this as long as we were. Major credit to the defense, especially Parsons.

75boyz

Reaction score
I tried not to be too pessimistic.
I really did.

But then it ALL comes rushing back again.

They lose more than they win when Tyron's out.
They lose if they are down at the half.

They normally lose against above .500 opponents outside the division.
At least this year those Charger and Patriot wins are looking pretty good. Either that or a fluke, lol.

Now they laid another stinker in which Tyron didn't play, were down at the half and facing an out of division opponent above .500.

Disturbing patterns to a guy who really thought this year's team could be different.

7 left to play to achieve my glorious team goal...

ONE divisional playoff win.

I don't think it's too much to ask in order to keep me from thinking Same Old Cowboys.
But they sure looked like it today.

jmo

Gaede

Reaction score
Man, that was just a demoralizing game. The Dallas team that took the field today looks like they are just destined to humiliate themselves in January.

What was especially demoralizing was that they were just physicly beat down. For the second time in three weeks, too.