Game Day *** Cowboys vs Colts 2nd Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Garrett needs to send this team for etiquette lessons. It's rude not to take the game, when the officials are trying to give it to you.

Ren

Reaction score
Meh, this is not gonna go our way, bad place to play away early, OL is a mess and their OL is hood enough to negate our front 7. Hopefully we avoid the shutout

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Any other QB in the league gets the Oline excuse if they are playing behind a bad one.....except Dak for some reason.

CowboysDrew

Reaction score
Garrett's job. Hahahahaha. If only we had a real coach and an OC that if he is going for it on 4th and 1 on the 2 yard line, actually tries something other than what the Colts are lined up to defend.

Unfortunately you're right.

JayFord

Reaction score
This team makes me rip my dreadlocks out

Are we expecting jax and la to do our jobs for us?

toto1939

Reaction score
Dak is so afraid of fumbling the ball now, I don't think he took off running on a couple of those 3rd down plays where I think that first down was there for the taking

Turkish-Cowboy

Reaction score
I think the Cowboys have been reading their own press.

They are just coasting into the playoffs.

Garret's job to grab them and wake them up.
Thats the job of a real coach not Garrett's. He is probably more interested on MLB offseason or something. Not getting the team ready to play is inexcusable.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
We’re down 10-0 on the road against a playoff caliber team who needs the game A LOT more than we do. And we’re largely outplaying them.

This is the NFL, it’s HARD to win games on the road against good teams.

This team is just making big mistakes on offense like they always do. Penalties, dropped TD passes, dropped bombs, ect….ect...

Status
Not open for further replies.