Game Day *** Cowboys vs Colts 2nd Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
This team is backwards. Win and perform well when everybody expects them to lose. Then lay an egg and lose, when they start to receive some praise and credit

zenmastersauce

Reaction score
We're probably going to clinch today, but the naysayers are going to be proven right in that this team and coaching staff aren't good enough to overcome all these issues against good teams.

Red is taking some risks, but I still can't get on board Linehan's play calling. Those slow developing runs inside the 10 are just brain dead. It's almost like SL calls them to prove that runs won't work down there so he can get back to the red zone passing.
Agreed. I think no matter how we do this season Linehan will likely be gone. Not sure about Garrett but the lack of spark that has us being more refined as a team is required greatly; especially on offense.

dwreck27

Reaction score
Just wait till 4th!!!! Dak will decided to hit wide open hurns and cooper down field then!!!

tyke1doe

Reaction score
I have to laugh all who were expecting differently from this offense. We've seen this repeatedly throughout the year. At one point are you going to get it. Linehan is who he is. Dak is who he is. The offensive line is who they are, especially with Martin and Frederick out. What were we expecting, Bill Walsh, John Elway and the Boyz Great Wall, respectively?

blueblood70

Reaction score
we are about to become one dimensional if the colts come down and get any points in the first drive.. this is a game full of woulda coulda should ofs..mistakes and man special teams have been horrid , OLine injured and holding ALOT..flags all over..SOB this isn't a good showing.. sure would be nice to even have those easy 3 we gave up on the 4th and goal..anything more then a goose egg..

silver lining-team cant drink the koolaid going forward the rest of season and playoffs ie wake up call.. also we seem to play better from behind but with beat oline might be hard to pass happy this all the rest of the game..

Pants

Reaction score
so, it must be the games against this division? we suck against Hous, we suck against Tenn, we suck against Indy

Colombiacowboy

Reaction score
I think the Cowboys have been reading their own press.

They are just coasting into the playoffs.

Garret's job to grab them and wake them up.
Garrett's job. Hahahahaha. If only we had a real coach and an OC that if he is going for it on 4th and 1 on the 2 yard line, actually tries something other than what the Colts are lined up to defend.

Status
Not open for further replies.