Game Day *** Cowboys vs Colts 2nd Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

toto1939

Reaction score
Hey coaching staff - you might want to take a look at Elliot and try to get out of Indy without ruining him for the rest of the year.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I do bring good news. Washington trails 10-3 to Jax. If that result holds and if Philly loses to the Rams, we win the division today anyway.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Tank HAS to get better at using his hands. I know they're not calling the holds, but he's allowing the OT to get all the way up into his body.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
As bad as this game feels, if Dak were better, (and smarter), this game could easily be 10-10.

pansophy

Reaction score
If it was jus the offense I wouldn’t be so concerned. But the defense is getting abused today. They aren’t doing anything at all today.
We’ve always given up yards but not points. 10 points is hardly abused but agree on them not looking as sharp.

Wezsh0T

Reaction score
Dak needs to know when to run and when to throw the ball away. He just never slides in the pocket. He's too stationary back there.

Patrick

Reaction score
Wait, can we acknowledge that literally not one person moved when they snapped the ball for the kick? Not even an attempt to block or put pressure on Vinatieri?

HellCrowe

Reaction score
Hey the 2nd half is starting but... let’s disregard the poor QB play if we win ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.