Game Day *** Cowboys vs Colts 2nd Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
I really expected us to have a game like this. Coming off 2 huge wins and then knowing we pretty much clinched. I still think we clinch anyway if skins and eagles lose.

Me too. And if they lose. I’m okay with the loss.

This team cannot be trusted with confidence. It always just turns into sloppy arrogance

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
What 2nd half adjustments does the clapper have when he is losing. What guts does this team have after being punched in the mouth in the first half?

InTheZone

Reaction score
Dak is unable to throw to his safe zones, utilize a clean pocket and we already know he struggles to lead the offense after penalties. Pay da man!

BleedinBlue

Reaction score
blocked FG , dropped TD pass , numerous penalties negating 1st downs. The offense is shooting themselves in the foot today

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well guys and gals, we are being out coached....and playing against the Refs...

This is the end result when a GOOD to Great team that has a GRADE F QB.....so much time with the ball = 0 points....Can Dak complete a pass over 20 yards in the air?

Cowboy-33

Reaction score
Could Davis and Burkhart be more biased? Davis must still be peed that he didn’t make Cowboys.

85Cowboy85

Reaction score
Defense has to show up in the second half to have a chance. They are moving it way too easily and this offense is not winning a shootout.

Maverick84

Reaction score
2CT3.gif

Dale

Forum Architect
Reaction score
We aren’t good enough to overcome the kind of scoring opportunities we have squandered today — and in recent weeks.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
This is not a bad team, but the Cowboys are by no stretch a "good" team either. Too many mental errors. Too many wasted plays. No identity on defense. Thus has been the story every year under Garret.

This team desperately needs a coaching change.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.