Game Day *** Cowboys vs Colts 2nd Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Its funny how football is all about want too (efforts). We have no guards. I would take out Dak, Amari and Zeke. Injuries are real and we don't need our guys getting blasted.

triplets92

Reaction score
Wouldn't be surprised if there was some fixing going on. I can understand a defense slightly off, but this defense literally looks like they aren't trying.

Why is every time we're losing someone claims a fix? I'm pretty sure we do not need the refs help to get our butts kicked this game. Dak looks like trash and the def are getting manhandled. I don't think there's a fix. We just suck. Hard to admit it for some but it's especially true for this game at least

Awakened

the Dude abides
Reaction score
To me Heath is the only one playing on defense. Don't understand trashing him.

Cowboyz88

Reaction score
Maybe just tired, it happens when you have to play tough all the time because your offense is unable to score on easy opportunities. They’re young without a lot of veteran fortitude or leadership but will learn.

If one unit is supposed to be elite, they should be elite regardless of what the other side is doing.

They're getting owned, which has nothing to do with the offense.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Re group for the next two weeks or get bounced in the first round of the playoffs.

InTheZone

Reaction score
so is this what our team is going to look life after we pay Dak and don't get great performance from everyone else around him?

Status
Not open for further replies.