Game Day *** Cowboys vs Colts 2nd Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

CB61

Reaction score
There we go not looking at the rest of the field targeting one guy reminds me of number 88 and number 81 plays we used to use

nyc-cowboy

Reaction score
I think the defense missed the flight to Indy
They been reading their press clippings - thats the exact reason for Parcells anointing oil comment.

Jerry and co are the opposite, treating players like they won the SB already.

After a game like this Jimmy would rip them a new one.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
Drake_Comeback_Season.jpg

Comeback Season

jblaze2004

Reaction score
we gotta be one of the slowest team to the ball. We are down 17 we need to be more in a hurry.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
It's raining here today so there's nothing else to do. I guess I can watch the Giants game.

I'm happy this is happening to the team. We got too full of ourselves. We need something like to to bring us back to earth. Too much talk about how good we were.

Now we're getting manhandled. I hope it gets so bad that we being in Rush.
Same, I know it's not a popular view but I feel like we were due for a game like this, and it's better for it to happen against an AFC opponent with still plenty of time to wrap up the division in the next few weeks.

ghst187

Reaction score
Will Dallas even make the playoffs. They could lose out.

I think it’s quite possible but it’s also quite possible the skins and eagles lose out as well which would still put us in the playoffs....for one game anyway, which all JG needs to get his lifetime contract signed by Jerry.

Juggernaut

Reaction score
Exactly what the Cowboys couldn’t do: allow a 75-yard touchdown drive to open the second half to see Indianapolis’ lead balloon to 17-0. The defense offered little resistance on the entire drive. It’s as if the previous five games never happened. This looks like the Cowboys of the first half.

erod

Reaction score
Why did Cooper take himself out on third down?

Status
Not open for further replies.