Game Day *** Cowboys vs Colts 2nd Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

robertfchew

Reaction score
Im not even angry about this game because unfortunately I knew that this is the real dallas team. I am considering sending an email to fox about how bad Davis is though lol. He's over here slobbering over Marlon mack and neglects to cry about another missed hold 5 minutes after he was inventing a reason to justify a phantom holding. The editors really mess with the camera angles too to fit the announcers narratives too.

just_catch_it

Reaction score
Route is on. Since Dak cant score Tds and are line sucks hence all the holding calls. We will be lucky if Luck only puts up 35 on us. 35-0

Eddie

Reaction score
Look id rather have our wake up call lay an egg type game now on the road against the afc and leaves us two games to start another streak into playoffs..better to have this "teaching session" on film day to say see we have a lot of work to do..

Yep, our heads got too big. Better to get it out of the way now. We can't sleep walk like this in the playoffs.

CowboysBravesSpurs

Reaction score
Or the NFL tight end could catch the pass that hits him in the hands.

There’s that option too.
Are you serious? The tight ends are having one of the best games they've had this season. Jarwin dropped 1 pass because Dak underthrew it and he had to stop completely, turn around and jump for it.

Ren

Reaction score
does anyone really believe Dak has the talent to overcome a 20+ deficit?

Even if he was capable of it, it's not happening the way this defense is playing. We'll get 2 or 3 more possesions at most and the colts will score again

ShiningStar

Reaction score
This performance could send us into a tailspin the final two weeks of the season. I knew there was a chance we could lose this game but I never expected this bad a performance especially from the defense.

yes it can because JG doesnt respond well. This game has the potential to end our season. Im not claiming it is, but we have seen this before.

CB61

Reaction score
Jaylon Smith and Vander Esch are getting absolutely exposed.

Wth is Jaylon doing on that touchdown? Mack has the ball for 4 - 5 yards before he stops staring at Luck.

This is an 8-8 team.
If we are lucky

DallasCowboysRule!

Reaction score
This game was predictable. You come off two emotional wins, a great win against one of the best team in the league and OT win over a division rival, and then have to go on the road when it looks like things are all wrapped up. It had all the look of an emotional let down game.

Status
Not open for further replies.