Game Day *** Cowboys vs Colts 2nd Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staubacher

Reaction score
Or the NFL tight end could catch the pass that hits him in the hands.

There’s that option too.
Good QBs throw away from the defender. He underthrew that pass which allowed the deflection.

Dak has a mental issue throwing the ball he is so afraid of being inaccurate he soft arms it.

CB61

Reaction score
What's the penalty flag for Jordan Lewis looking stupid

WhizKid

Reaction score
There was a ton of teams we played this year who seemed to run the ball well then shy away from it. Dallas has a weak point defending the run.

JonesBoys

Reaction score
Don’t know why people are surprised it’s not like this team was going to go on and win every game. These types of games happen multipe times a year in the Garret era. See Tennessee, Carolina and Seattle games this year when the team looked hopeless.

shabazz

Reaction score
People complaining about the defense while our offense hasn’t done anything. God forbid we have a game where the offense carries the defense for once this year.

Ha! You made laugh with that one!

Nav22

Reaction score
Are you serious? The tight ends are having one of the best games they've had this season. Jarwin dropped 1 pass because Dak underthrew it and he had to stop completely, turn around and jump for it.
Did it hit Jarwin in the hands?

Yes?

Then it should’ve been caught.

Juggernaut

Reaction score
I might be out of line here.......but i think your offense needs to score more than ZERO points to win games...
JftlakP.gif

slomoxn

Reaction score
the good news is this game again highlights the reality our coaching staff is average.
Only good news if Jerry agrees, otherwise it still sUcks for us cause the HC and OC
Get an extension.

CB61

Reaction score
Yep for sure that's the way I would want to win the NFC east by other two teams losing and that's looking like crap what a moron these announcers are I'd almost rather listen to Troy Aikman and Joe Buck

Status
Not open for further replies.