Game Day ***Cowboys vs Commanders 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dwight

Reaction score
Cassel is staring down his wideouts too much.

Wade Wilson are you teaching your QB the fundamentals properly?

Gaede

Reaction score
We are the only team in the league that never throws the ball to the #1 WR. Think about the misallocation of strategy and resources there. Mindnumbing

I think Romo has a lot to do with Dez's success. You can see that with a lot of players here now. And coaches

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
That is so not offensive PI on Witten. What a terrible call. He's not blocking. He's beating the jam. My God these refs are so dumb.

RomoFor6

Reaction score
So you don't take any timeouts in the first half but you burn one early in the second on 3rd and 10 in a close game huh Cassel? And you're still going to throw it in the ground. Clown.

erod

Reaction score
This league doesn't deserve watching anymore.

BigD16

Reaction score
If you use a timeout on 3rd and 9 you better freakin get a 1st down!

unsportsmanlikeconduct

Reaction score
I thought the Cowboys would be alright without Romo due to the O-line but they are a big reason the offense is so bad, they suck this year.

9of11

Reaction score
So sad when they have rookies and a converted wide receiver as corners and we still can barley pass the ball...pathetic....

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
Can we start another zone called "Fun Fan Zone" or something? Where people who want the team to win say positive things and enjoy good plays and cheers on / appreciates a defense giving up 6 points on short fields?

It would be nice to read anything other than a wall of "fire so and so" or "cut X player" or something snarky about Garrett after every single play. Yeesh.

I'm sure I'll get booed out of here. Let's start a wave or something at least.

boooooooooooo

Status
Not open for further replies.