Game Day ***Cowboys vs Commanders 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
The offensive playcalling has learned nothing since the Thanksgiving beatdown.

Not sure why we have Dez at this point if we don't even look his way.

HeavyBarrel

Reaction score
Can we start another zone called "Fun Fan Zone" or something? Where people who want the team to win say positive things and enjoy good plays and cheers on / appreciates a defense giving up 6 points on short fields?

It would be nice to read anything other than a wall of "fire so and so" or "cut X player" or something snarky about Garrett after every single play. Yeesh.

I'm sure I'll get booed out of here. Let's start a wave or something at least.

It's part of the reason fan forums exist, to vent.

BoysfanfromCanada

Reaction score
Take note of this timeout. Garrett has 3 minutes to come up with a play here to get a first. Do you think we'll see the usual dumpoff?

He'll look at Beasley or Witten the entire time, when it's not there, he'll get sacked or throw it away. Normal cowardly play

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
Odell beckham = rajon rondo 2011

Stat ***** and selfish teammate who will sacrifice good play for highlights and attention.

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
Witten got electric football moves lol

$_1.JPG

tomsanders921

Reaction score
Why the **** do u pay Dez if u aren't going to throw him the ball? Normally u count on the starting qb to spread it aroundand the backup to rely more on the playmakers. I guess we dont

texbumthelife

Reaction score
That offensive pass interference... You've got to be kidding me. This is out of control. Refs are going out of their way to impact games.

Status
Not open for further replies.