Cowboys Vs Commanders ***Game Thread***

30yrheel

Reaction score
MSalz87;1774246 said:
Well I'm here for one of my 2 times out of the season. Good game Dallas fans, that offense is very explosive and probably would have been with Taylor in there or not because the WR's are just that hard to keep track of and stop. I though we were going to lose big to Dallas so while it still stings to lose to a team I hate it stings a little less knowing that we at least played tough and Jason Campbell is capable of playing really great football.

Until week 17, good luck (sort of) and here's to (hopefully) no more injuries for either team. :toast2:

good game, campbell was unbelievable.

Real1st

Nikola Tesla
Reaction score
MSalz87;1774246 said:
Well I'm here for one of my 2 times out of the season. Good game Dallas fans, that offense is very explosive and probably would have been with Taylor in there or not because the WR's are just that hard to keep track of and stop. I though we were going to lose big to Dallas so while it still stings to lose to a team I hate it stings a little less knowing that we at least played tough and Jason Campbell is capable of playing really great football.

Until week 17, good luck (sort of) and here's to (hopefully) no more injuries for either team. :toast2:

very good game this game had me holding my chest to make sure my heart didn't jump out

NIBGoldenchild

Reaction score
03EBZ06;1774196 said:
4 TD Passes >>>> 1 TD pass

Not only did you completely miss the point, which was whether the credit should be given to the recievers getting open, but you're also wrong since Campbell had 2 TDs instead of 1. Thanks for playing.

NIBGoldenchild

Reaction score
kingwhicker;1774238 said:
I get trashed because I called it like I saw it and said we would be lucky to win. That's how it goes sometimes. I'm sure the same happens on your board.

I don't use ES anymore, but I can assure you that you would get a 48 hr. ban for actually being objective. You're much better off by only having to deal with whiney homers.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
30yrheel;1774263 said:
good game, campbell was unbelievable.

Dont you just love how the nobody QB's have their CAREER game against us.... as long as it was in a loss... I am ok....

fanfromvirginia

Inconceivable!
Reaction score
TheCount;1773956 said:
He wasn't on fire, he was hitting wide open receivers. Take your blinders off, the coverage was horrible most of the game.
Yep, some of those guys were wide open. Our D had an off day against a team that came to play.

No major changes needed. Just added sharpness. We're fine.

fanfromvirginia

Inconceivable!
Reaction score
MSalz87;1774246 said:

That was a great game. Campbell played very well. I've been a Campbell skeptic up until tonight. It's just one game but he was very impressive.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
There was a few guys who during this thread who thinks that our play vs Washington somehow made us (or at least our Defense) inferior to Green Bay.

These same people forgot that Green Bay beat the Skins on a last minute field goal and won 17-14.

I wonder if they have fair weathered fans who complain about being 9-1?

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
in the history of my membership here no single thread has yielded more people for my ignore list than this one. Great thread!!

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
dbair1967;1773901 said:
WHEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

defense turned in a pathetic effort but we got the win barely...glad to be 9-1, but they have to shore up some of this terrible pass defense or else they have no shot to win a championship...not with the way Green Bay and New England throw it around

awesome game by TO and Romo shook off some not so good plays to have another steller game...the lack of running game is still a major concern

David

dbair1967;1773924 said:
hey they played a tremendous game...they certainly have nothing to be ashamed of...we're a good instant replay decision away from probably losing

shouldnt be much chest pounding on our behalf, that was not a good effort today, especially by the defense and special teams

David

dbair1967;1773937 said:
its the best game of his career, and it comes in our house...what did you expect?

pathetic defense, especially when you consider they are missing 2 or 3 starting OL and have one WR who was signed off the street and is 37yrs old

David

dbair1967;1773947 said:
somehow get 3 or 4 more Newmans, because he's the only guy we have that can cover

amazing...they hardly threw at him all day, then throw at him with the game on the line and get picked

he is a tremendous player

David

Agree with everything you said. Not sure we need 3-4 more good CBs but we need at least one and probably two. I'll definitely take the 3-4 if they're out there. :) Got to address this problem with the secondary if we want to win SBs.

I say we need another safety.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
NIBGoldenchild;1773967 said:
Have some self-respect and show credit when it's due. You guys have been adamantly calling Campbell a bust/bad QB. None of you figured his stat line would read what it is all last week, don't marginalize his efforts.

That's just like a Skins fan saying TO wouldn't have scored so much if Taylor wasn't injured. No one knows that, and it doesn't change the fact that Owens did light us up. Marginalizing the opposition's performance just makes you look like a homer.

I think a lot of us admire your team's efforts today. You have a lot better team than I thought and I thought you had a fairly good team esp on defense. You have a good QB and an OL much better than it gets credit for.