Cowboys Vs Commanders ***Game Thread***

Real1st

Nikola Tesla
Reaction score
Aikbach;1774028 said:
Why do you even follow the team with that attitude?

Because im being realistic this team cannot go far unless they step up the pass defense.. when we get in the playoffs we aren't playing scrubs.

NIBGoldenchild

Reaction score
CNY Cowboy;1774037 said:
Sometimes I can see why other fans call us arrogant.

Lets give credit where it's due.
That team came in all banged up and most on this forum had us winning by 20 or more.

I hate the skins as a team as much as most here ,but come on, They played well.

We can't always blame the good playing on other teams as our bad play. Granted they go hand in hand , but you've got to give them some credit.

JMO

You're absolutely right. I came in here to give you guys props on a good game and a good win. But all I see is people making excuses to backup their previously erroneous claims last week.

You get much respect from me.

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score
94WARE94;1774003 said:
Wait till we play the packers... you see what the Pats did to us..
Oh please, they are totally different teams and packers aren't as good as patsies.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Rack;1774046 said:
If the BEST CB and McFadden are both available at our Pick, you take McFadden. Cuz he's BY FAR better then any CB in this draft.

And the problems in coverage today were mental, not physical. The CBs on the team are fine. The playcalling was horrible.

You think McFadden will slip into the 20's? I sure don't.

roughneck266

Reaction score
94WARE94;1774080 said:
How am i a troll??... When will you people realize nothing with the Pass defense has changed since last year.. teams that can throw the ball and can spread defenses out will kill us because it isn't a good matchup for us... it has nothing to do with being a GB fan its called reality some of you guys on here think like idiots
You're a troll because all you have done is put the team down, no matter if the play way good or bad you found SOMETHING BAD in everything.
The reality is that our pass defense was not particularly good, but the fact remains they were good enough to beat a division rival who always plays WAY better than they are when they play us.

NIBGoldenchild

Reaction score
TheCount;1774085 said:
It has nothing to do with being arrogant, you just seem intent on giving credit where it hasn't been earned. You want to give them credit, give it to their dline and their receivers. Their QB wasn't anything special.

Does the same apply to Romo?

;)

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
TheCount;1774103 said:
You think McFadden will slip into the 20's? I sure don't.

The Browns pick won't be in the 20's. They barely got by one of the worst teams in the NFL today.

They'll finish around .500.

Real1st

Nikola Tesla
Reaction score
roughneck266;1774116 said:
You're a troll because all you have done is put the team down, no matter if the play way good or bad you found SOMETHING BAD in everything.
The reality is that our pass defense was not particularly good, but the fact remains they were good enough to beat a division rival who always plays WAY better than they are when they play us.

lol o please i have positive things to say about this team and negatives you guys can't accept that this secondary is still the weakness on the defense we have a great Run D but the secondary has to step up for us to become an elite team

AMERICAS_FAN

Reaction score
94WARE94;1774130 said:
lol o please i have positive things to say about this team and negatives you guys can't accept that this secondary is still the weakness on the defense we have a great Run D but the secondary has to step up for us to become an elite team

Roy Williams is a liability in coverage. For crying out loud - that waas Campbell out there beating him today.

roughneck266

Reaction score
94WARE94;1774130 said:
They have been "elite" enough to go 9 and 1 to me that alone by comparison with previous years is a MONSTER improvement. Look at the end of the day I can appreciate the fact that you are a Cowboys fan but you are only giving the other teams any props. Fact is GB has holes as well so saying they are going to kill us is just not being rational to me I guess we will just agree to disagree.

Real1st

Nikola Tesla
Reaction score
roughneck266;1774162 said:
They have been "elite" enough to go 9 and 1 to me that alone by comparison with previous years is a MONSTER improvement. Look at the end of the day I can appreciate the fact that you are a Cowboys fan but you are only giving the other teams any props. Fact is GB has holes as well so saying they are going to kill us is just not being rational to me I guess we will just agree to disagree.

Yes GB has wholes they can't run the damn ball and we can stop the run..
they can pass the damn ball but we can't stop the pass
what you aren't understanding is GB matches up well against us they can spread us out and you and i know that is not what we want to see it has nothing to do with putting down the cowboys its just called being realistic...

We have to also run the ball more on offense i get tired of seeing JuJo gash a defense then Garrett takes him out and kills his rhythm when he gets in that zone JuJo starts making plays

some of the play calling today was questionable

some players on the field today had lousy game

hey we won im glad but you and i know this team has alot of work to do

Sportsbabe

Reaction score
TheCount;1773984 said:
Credit for what? For being able to hit receivers with 10 yard cushions or standing wide open in the center of the field? Did you even watch the game? Our defense was atrocious, if you want to give credit, give it to his receivers for finding soft spots in our defense.

All he had to do was pitch it in there with some semblance of accuracy.

I think you just said something.:bow:

utrunner07

Reaction score
94WARE94;1774130 said:
you may not be a troll but you are annoying...with all you "lmao" at every single thing in the game...

kingwhicker

BCRSA
Reaction score
NIBGoldenchild;1774093 said:
You're absolutely right. I came in here to give you guys props on a good game and a good win. But all I see is people making excuses to backup their previously erroneous claims last week.

You get much respect from me.

I get trashed because I called it like I saw it and said we would be lucky to win. That's how it goes sometimes. I'm sure the same happens on your board.

MSalz87

Reaction score
Well I'm here for one of my 2 times out of the season. Good game Dallas fans, that offense is very explosive and probably would have been with Taylor in there or not because the WR's are just that hard to keep track of and stop. I though we were going to lose big to Dallas so while it still stings to lose to a team I hate it stings a little less knowing that we at least played tough and Jason Campbell is capable of playing really great football.

Until week 17, good luck (sort of) and here's to (hopefully) no more injuries for either team. :toast2:

Real1st

Nikola Tesla
Reaction score
utrunner07;1774217 said:
you may not be a troll but you are annoying...with all you "lmao" at every single thing in the game...

blah blah blah

do you really think i care??? talk football not childish insults