Cowboys Vs Commanders ***Game Thread***

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
riggo, what's up w/ Marcus Washington acting a fool everytime he's in on something, whether it be a tackle for 5 yard gain, or 1 yard gain? he's always gesticulating over the minutest plays, at least make a game-changing sack or INT before acting dumb

illone

Reaction score
There are some bad calls in this game, but I like the Skins energy.

I told you guys we would show up today.

:D

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Gaede;1141295 said:
I'm convinced that Buck and Aikman just hate the Cowboys. All the time it's a 'where's the flag?' whenever the boys make a play...and as soon as there is a flag, they immediately blame the Cowboys...

Granted they do give up a lot of penalties, but I really can't stand these two broadcasters. Give me Moose instead of Aikman and anyone instead of Buck.

funny how they crow for the flags vs us, but where was the crowing for the stuff other teams do?

David

ghst187

Reaction score
Gaede;1141295 said:
I'm convinced that Buck and Aikman just hate the Cowboys. All the time it's a 'where's the flag?' whenever the boys make a play...and as soon as there is a flag, they immediately blame the Cowboys...

Granted they do give up a lot of penalties, but I really can't stand these two broadcasters. Give me Moose instead of Aikman and anyone instead of Buck.

Buck just goes along with whatever his idol Aikman says...
but yes I HATE listening to Aikman continually bash the Boys.

Ken

Reaction score
riggo;1141291 said:
bad calls both ways. i'm sure you meant that.

There certainly has been. These officials suck!

BlueStar22

Reaction score
ghst187;1141306 said:
what you don't see is the pistol at the back of the head of Aikman. He has to bash the boys.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
marchetta;1141292 said:
Thanks for all the posts guys/gals. It's a big help for those of us not fortunate enough to watch the game. Big ups to "Clove" for the detailed posts.
Always here to help a fellow Cowboys fan. :)

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
panchucko;1141278 said:
Just because I support Bledsoe, doesn't mean I want him in the game.
I just want him ready in case of an Emergency.
I definitely meant in a starter's role, but point taken.

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
Jimz31;1141312 said:

I normally don't have much bad to say about announcers, but Buck is a freakin' idiot......his hatred for the Cowboys is soooo bloddy obvious it's nauseating.

Anyone have contact info for that *******????

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
The officiating has been shaky both ways. I dont think it's really been an issue.

The Skins have obviously schemed to take advantage of our LBs lack of speed and mobility in space. How we adjust to that in the 2nd half will be the difference IMO.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
it's' funny, the SKins once had a 10 minute, to about 2 minute TOP edge earlier, and the game is tied

cstanton1987

Reaction score
ghst187;1141306 said:
How in the flying flippity is he bashing the boys?

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
JohnsKey19;1141320 said:
The officiating has been shaky both ways. I dont think it's really been an issue.

The Skins have obviously schemed to take advantage of our LBs lack of speed and mobility in space. How we adjust to that in the 2nd half will be the difference IMO.

1 LB, but point noted

Bizwah

Reaction score
Couple of things to note.

Yes, our defense hasn't played well.

But, the Skins had two weeks to prepare for us. I figured the first half would be very tough. I was thinking that the second half would settle things down a bit.