Cowboys Vs Commanders ***Game Thread***

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
2nd and 10:

3WR set:

Romo back hit at the knees after having plenty of time, tried to stay up, was going to throw a bad pass but kept the ball for a sack.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Zaxor;1141516 said:
skylar green seems awful slow doesn't he

The guy has NO explosion in his cuts and he has average(at best) speed. It's really surprising given he supposedly was a big-time threat in the SEC in college

Draegerman

Internet Somebody
Reaction score
skinsngibbs4life;1141503 said:
the rule is you cant get on the ground during the celebration. Hence why TO got called and portis didnt

There's noting wrong with a player celebrating on the ground after scoring a td. For the last time, he was penalized "unsportsmanlike conduct" because he used a prop in his celebration.

And yes, a football is considered a prop.

skinsngibbs4life

Reaction score
SultanOfSix;1141527 said:
Well, the rule is "excessive celebration." There are things that are tied to it, like using the football as a prop, or (according to the commentators so excuse me if I take this with a grain of salt) lying on the ground. Although the latter two are sufficient conditions to call the penalty, they aren't necessary.

Apparently Portis celebrated excessively, so he should have been called for it.

I didnt see the portis celebration. So I cant comment on it. But i'll take your word, his celebrations have been flagged this year before

random Cs

Reaction score
Nah we suck.

We fall apart in the 2nd half in every game. We can't even play for 3 quarters let alone the whole game. Unless we make some huge momentum changing play, we're get blown out.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
3rd and 19:

Romo back to pass up the middle to Witten for a gain of 9.

J-DOG

Reaction score
Demarcus drew the holding penalty.
Demarcus had the sack....
Dude is coming on!

lyrclcipha12

Reaction score
canters;1141520 said:
We need a grind it out drive that pust 7 on the board and takes time off the clock. C-min guys, lets see if we deserve this win.

yeah that worked well