Cowboys Vs Commanders ***Game Thread***

skinsngibbs4life

Reaction score
Draegerman;1141548 said:
There's noting wrong with a player celebrating on the ground after scoring a td. For the last time, he was penalized "unsportsmanlike conduct" because he used a prop in his celebration.

And yes, a football is considered a prop.

I'm going by what Aikman said. Aikman said that there was a new rule in place that said you cannot lay on the ground during any of your celebration. So, thats where I'm getting the call from

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
skinsngibbs4life;1141562 said:
I'm going by what Aikman said. Aikman said that there was a new rule in place that said you cannot lay on the ground during any of your celebration. So, thats where I'm getting the call from

Actually, that was Buck. That's why I said in my last response, excuse me for taking that portion with a grain of salt. Aikman said you can't use the football as a prop.

J-DOG

Reaction score
riggo;1141554 said:
another expiration of time. make note.
If you are hoping to win off of other teams mistakes and you are posting it on a rival forum...you need help.

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
why is it every team in the NFL can find a punt returner but us?

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
HeavyHitta31;1141568 said:
Someone call the waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahmbulance

You need about 3 ....... I think thats how many Commander trolls are on this thread.

riggo

Benched
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31;1141568 said:
Someone call the waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahmbulance

taking cues from the board- or didnt you notice the complaining about the officiating??

Undisputed

Reaction score
Zaxor;1141569 said:
we need another defensive stop

A turnover would be nice. Time for a little reverse jinxing...

Gosshhhhhhhhh....why don't we ever get turnoverssss???? Fire Zimmer!!! come onnnnn this suckkssss. We'll never get a turnover!!!