Cowboys vs Commanders ***Official Game Thread***

Draegerman

Internet Somebody
Reaction score
Everyone of them should be apologizing to the triplets for blowing this game on the day that we honored them!

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Rack said:
I don't care about the 5 sacks. Our pass rush, or lack thereof, lost this game.
You are correct.

BTW, weren't you a little nervous about this one? Good call.

Gaede

Reaction score
I place this loss on Payton for calling to preserve a lead and not to score points, on Bledsoe for hopping important passes into the ground, and Roy and Glenn for not realizing that Santana Moss is fast

PatsWin2002

Reaction score
I really wanted to see Drew and BP pull that out. I can never really hate those guys, ya know.

Drew looked weak and needed to throw to guys that were past the markers....or the WRs get the blame for not getting there.

It's not like there was blitzing and the WRs had to come back to help Drew out.

I don't get it.

Reaction score
I'm not here to troll. Just to say heckuva game. I thought it was over in the third the way we played offense all night. This game was huge for us.

Novacek84

Reaction score
I'm sorry, I know we all love Roy Williams around here, but he can't cover a WR to save his life. This game is on him. You can't let the same guy beat you on the same play TWICE!!!

Viper

Reaction score
ArmchairRedskin said:
I'm not here to troll. Just to say heckuva game. I thought it was over in the third the way we played offense all night. This game was huge for us.

congrats