Cowboys Vs Commanders ***Official Game Thread***

Bryan8284

Reaction score
Ware's arms don't even look that jacked. Just more solid. That guy needs to get his game up then he'll dominate.

Draegerman

Internet Somebody
Reaction score
burmafrd said:
Daniels has 4 sacks. Oh man, make a guy look like an all pro....

What about Cooley with his 3 td receptions so far for 71 yds? Hell, I never even heard of the guy honestly until today.

kdog

Reaction score
mark my words BP will not take any blame in this seasons horrid finish. He will say we give them theplays and they can't get it done. Hey! bill why don't you take a GM job and rebuild the lions or texans. The rebuilding job here is a few years away!

burmafrd

Reaction score
They announced that RIvera got a "burner" and is apparently going to be ok.

BigDaddyShoo

Reaction score
Draegerman said:
What about Cooley with his 3 td receptions so far for 71 yds? Hell, I never even heard of the guy honestly until today.
Must not follow the division much, eh? It's KEY to know the players in your opponent's skill positions.

Draegerman

Internet Somebody
Reaction score
Curse you Willie Nelson for writing that blasted song, "Momma, Don't Let Your Babies Grow Up To Be Cowboys".

I've always hated it and opposing stadiums never fail to play it for us when our team shows up to play.

TLW47

Reaction score
Emmitt hurt his neck once at Chicago..I'll never forget seeing him immobile. He said he cried. He also tells that Walter Payton came to the locker room while he was lying there and spoke with him. That man was one classy player. Glad Marco is ok.