Cowboys Vs Commanders ***Official Game Thread***

BAZ

Drunken Mick
Reaction score
Joe gibbs waving to Parcells like a little girl - I hate that guy.

kdog

Reaction score
thank god. Now give him an injury settlement and bring in a new RG, Center and several Lt and Rt next year. rivera is going to be allright. oh! and bring in an offensive minded coach!

wilatino_98

Reaction score
be on notice what goes around comes around !!! we will put you down next time really bad! for good .

Reaction score
what keyshawn did was awesome
and i love how parcells didnt shake hands with gibbs
i still dont want parcells back tho lol

Paniolo22

Hawaiian Cowboy
Reaction score
The bad news= We played terrible today

The good news= The Two Towers is on tv and I just saved a bunch of money on car insurance by switching to Geico.

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
Paniolo22 said:

The good news= The Two Towers is on tv and I just saved a bunch of money on car insurance by switching to Geico.

:laugh2:

Bryan8284

Reaction score
Paniolo22 said:

I actually saved like $400 by switching to Geico. lol New in NJ.

diehard2294

America's Team
Reaction score
are they the biggest %&*holes. I mean show some class,up 28 points and still blitzing. Last play looked like an all out blitz :mad: I would have shook Gibbs hand and had some choice words for him. No class

SkinsHokieFan

Reaction score
How about trying to score with 5 seconds left?

And no handshake from Parcells?

Boo hoo hoo

Gibbs had the PA cut the song mocking you silly cowboys

Draegerman

Internet Somebody
Reaction score
BigDaddyShoo said:
Must not follow the division much, eh? It's KEY to know the players in your opponent's skill positions.
You're probably right. It's just that your team has kind of been under the radar most of the season that I didn't really pay them any mind.

BTW, congrats on your team's victory today. They certainly earned it and you were respectable enough to post here without being labeled a troll.

parchy

Reaction score
SkinsHokieFan said:
How about trying to score with 5 seconds left?

And no handshake from Parcells?

Boo hoo hoo

Gibbs had the PA cut the song mocking you silly cowboys

Gibbs did the same thing in both of y'alls losses last year so don't gimme that.

Draegerman

Internet Somebody
Reaction score
Paniolo22 said:

That joke just never gets old, does it? :D

kdog

Reaction score
deadskins 8-2 in the division, giants 2, really three games ahead of us. and just think old bill sold us a pipe dream again( start well play like **** the second half) IT's the same old crap with bp, watch he will blame the players and not mention that his coaching philosophy is prejistoric! We lead the division and should have blown away the competion. Loss to skins after dominating for 58 minutes, dominated the hawks 58 minutes and lose, lose to the f"in raiders. Parcells will continue with this same conservative play next year and we will blow a chance to dominate teams again!
Please ask jimmy if he could comeback and right the ship?!!!!

BigDaddyShoo

Reaction score
Draegerman said:
You're probably right. It's just that your team has kind of been under the radar most of the season that I didn't really pay them any mind.

BTW, congrats on your team's victory today. They certainly earned it and you were respectable enough to post here without being labeled a troll.
I can't really argue with the fact that we haven't deserve any attention the past few seasons. TY for the congrats and happy holidays to everyone on this board. :thankyou: