Game Day ***Cowboys vs Commanders post game thread***

Dwight

Reaction score
Terrible? OK. whatever you say. If we're terrible than more than half of the league must be on some other level of terrible. Maybe you should ask yourself 'Are you serious?'

You don't even know what you're talking about. Have you even watch the games this season? Apparently not.

mldardy

Reaction score
You don't even know what you're talking about.

Neither do you. Get lost troll. You are one of the many fans rooting for us to lose this week/every week and you got disappointed today. No I'm really not sorry but you are another butthurt fan.

TimHortons

TheXFactor
Reaction score
Gutty play by Romo, credit to Garrett for going for it on 4th down and running on the 1 yard line- cheers to those who wanted to send Washington a 2nd for Kirk Cousins

I would still trade a 2nd for Cousins. You wouldn't? He'd be Romo's replacement when the time comes

Dwight

Reaction score
Neither do you. Get lost troll. You are one of the many fans rooting for us to lose this week/every week and you got disappointed today. No I'm really not sorry but you are another butthurt fan.

Great comeback with the troll stuff. As I stated you don't watch the games because if you did you would not be saying homer stuff. Real fans tell the truth about their team.

theSHOW

Reaction score
I wish to give a SHOUT OUT to the fans.

Enjoy it. We got another nail bitter next week for the NFC East

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
That win was all Romo......................and to think there were some posters who said he should have been benched in favor of Orton for this game.....................HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Reactions: Coy

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
What crow are we supposed to eat?

I had this team at 8-8 and bad at the start of the season. They're 8-7 and bad right now.

What I didn't expect is the entire division to be this bad. Usually one team will get on a roll.

I predicted they would lose today. I have no idea what you predicted.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
The week you start slipping away, they just reel you back in man, incredible.

Me on the TD pass to Murray to win the game -

tumblr_inline_mqy0t2fqYA1qz4rgp.gif

This made me literally LOL.

Picksix

A Work in Progress
Reaction score
You don't even know what you're talking about. Have you even watch the games this season? Apparently not.

Oh, we've definitely had games where we were terrible. But at the same time, we're above .500. Terrible teams aren't above .500, regardless of who they've beaten.

lwehlers

Reaction score
We barely beat a team that has sucked the whole year and is 3-12. Hard to get positive.

But i will take the W.

as bad as the Commanders are it is still great to see the cowboys win today. if the cowboys would have won last week this could have been the division clincher. three years in a row for the playoffs this team is due. this team needs to win this game.