Game Day ***Cowboys vs Commanders post game thread***

klarson27

Reaction score
Romo played a pretty good game. Giving credit where credit was due. But I just hope we play better when we go up against teams that are better than 3-11 in the future.

I think that's the key... the Commanders are 3-11 (now 3-12) for a reason.. lets see what happens next week.. I don't like the fact that we had to come back against a 3-11 team.

weaver21

Reaction score
I don't understand this 3-11 team thing ... it's a rivalry game, records are thrown out the window when rivalry games are played. This was the Commanders Super Bowl, London Fletcher's last game at home and a chance to knock out the Cowboys.

Verdict

Reaction score
This game is the first game I actually considered jumping on the fire Garrett bandwagon. The play calling early in the second half was atrocious. How they can back off of running Murray for the second week in a row is beyond me. Callahan sucks and the game/clock management was atrocious. I'm glad we won, but Garrett should have taken charge and called running plays. If Romo checked out of a run he should have busted Romos grapes. There is no excuse for that sort of stupidity.