AmberBeer
Reaction score
UNBELIEVABLE.

NO HEART.

NO GUTS.

NO CODE.

NO SPIRIT.

NO BALLS.

HASLETT - YOU LET LITTLE KIDS ON THE OL PUSH YOU AROUND. FRIGGIN KIDS!!!!

You're pretty ignorant about your own team. Haslett is a damn good coach and those kids you belittle? Well 3 of them are Pro Bowlers this year.

Stryker44

Reaction score
You're pretty ignorant about your own team. Haslett is a damn good coach and those kids you belittle? Well 3 of them are Pro Bowlers this year.

Haslett sucks. Once your team learned how to counter zero blitz he had no answers. Remember the zero blitz on 4rd and 21 to Dez Bryant in 2011?

Guy is a one trick pony.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Rogers QB sneak, TD, bad calf and all. Impressive to be honest.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Saw this at Extremeskins and almost passed out laughing.

photo-212531.jpg

KB1122

Reaction score
Basically Washington can't catch, can't block and can't stop holding.

Tawney88

Reaction score
How is what he came back from today even in the same stratosphere as Romo's injury?

It isn't as far as injuries are concerned but Rodgers was pretty dang impressive tonight, and I agree that he pretty much locked the MVP down tonight.

mwj473

Reaction score
Show me where it was said they could get the bye with a loss. I don't believe it.

Why do you need to see it? Follow the logic. If Dallas, Arizona, & Seattle all lost, they would all be 11-5.

That would have meant GB would have been #1 seed at 12-4.

Seattle would win the west due to tie breaker over Arizona. That means Dallas & Seattle would tie for the #2 seed at 11-5. Dallas would win that tie breaker due to head to head and would get the #2 seed.

It is because it was a 3 way tie breaker at 12-4 based on how it turned out that Dallas lost out. Different tie breakers for a 3 way tie vs 2 way tie.

The_Boyz_Rock

Reaction score
We are red hot. I dont care who we play. No team In the nfc wants to play dallas!!!!!!

This is how I feel right now.
The Cowboys don't care who they play either.
Its gonna be great to see the 12th man heading for the exits early in Seattle (again) when we play there in a few weeks.