Game Day Cowboys vs Commanders post game thread

Reaction score
Deion was so sure of himself when asked when romo is back will he be the guy. He said no, not at all. Never cared for Deion. To me he was never a true cowboy

Why does the national media hate romo so much?

Deion has always been a Romo hater and is still holding a grudge because Romo zinged him a few times in a post game interview because of it. There are plenty of reasons to dislike Deion and his dim-witted analysis... this is one of them.

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
Let's compare your position vs mine.
You expect Romo, who wouldn't have played a down of football in nearly three months, to step right in and start throwing TD's against probably one of the better defenses in the league. That sounds like the textbook definition of fantasy.
fan·ta·sy
the faculty or activity of imagining things, especially things that are impossible or improbable

I am basing my opinion on what Prescott has done for us lately.
I expect Romo to do no worse than 0 TDs. Based on... mathematics.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
They are jumping all over Cousins....Gruden, Desean and others just killing him

I guess they don't like that anymore

skinsscalper

Reaction score
That's absolute hogwash. That's like saying you can't criticize Dez for dropping 3 balls and fumbling twice in a game they won. What you are alleging is basically intellectual cowardice, because it doesn't admit of weaknesses that the team has or flaws they need to correct to get better.

Cut the homerism in the guise of your supposedly exclusive lack of bias and your objectivity..

Nice try. But what you're trying to equate between Dez and Garrett are two completely different things. Now, if you said Dez dropped 3 balls, fumbled twice, but caught the game winning touchdown, then you would have a apples to apples comparison. The fact that you made Dez' hypothetical a complete loss thus creating a strawman that didn't exist nor is it comparable to Garrett's situation only illustrated that you aren't smart enough to even argue this point with a modicum of credibility. Your whiny act and lack of aptitude bore me. Run along, now.

Dracula

Reaction score
I expect Romo to do no worse than 0 TDs. Based on... mathematics.
I could have sworn that Prescott had a rushing TD. Romo could do worse. You didn't mention interceptions, Getting sacked, completing a low percentage of his throws, yeah, Romo could do a lot worse.

ragman

Reaction score
They are jumping all over Cousins....Gruden, Desean and others just killing him

I guess they don't like that anymore

Thought I saw something in yesterday's Dallas Morning News saying that ESPN's Hasselbeck and Dilfer said that the Commanders made a mistake in not signing Cousins to a long-term deal.

I guess QBs stick together. Wonder if they said this before or after Cousins threw that INT to Church in Sunday's game.

khiladi

Reaction score
Nice try. But what you're trying to equate between Dez and Garrett are two completely different things. Now, if you said Dez dropped 3 balls, fumbled twice, but caught the game winning touchdown, then you would have a apples to apples comparison. The fact that you made Dez' hypothetical a complete loss thus creating a strawman that didn't exist nor is it comparable to Garrett's situation only illustrated that you aren't smart enough to even argue this point with a modicum of credibility. Your whiny act and lack of aptitude bore me. Run along, now.

That's the dumbest defense of your position yet... It's irrelevant whether Dez scored or not, because the standard YOU set for criticism of a player or coach is if the team won the game. By this logic, you can't complain about anybody's performance on the team...

Further, your constant appeals to ad hominem a clearly reveal I'm in your head and the fact that you are telling me to 'run along' when you inserted yourself into a conversation I was having with another person is comical...