Game Day Cowboys vs Commanders post game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
Cousins completed about 80% of his passes for 450 yards and 3 TDs. I dont see how anyone can be happy with that. I am glad we won and love the team but am afraid our lack of a pass rush/coverage will be our downfall.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Cousins completed about 80% of his passes for 450 yards and 3 TDs. I dont see how anyone can be happy with that. I am glad we won and love the team but am afraid our lack of a pass rush/coverage will be our downfall.

Although it is possible that the defense will be our downfall, just like it was in 2014, it is a middle of the pack defense. (It's better in some aspects than the 2014 defense, but not as good as that one at getting turnovers.)

Like in 2014, we're a team that has to rely on a ball-control offense to overcome defensive shortcomings, while our defensive strategy is to make teams have to drive the length of the field knowing that it will fail some or they will only come away with three points.

In other words, if we have to rely on our defense to win, we're going to lose. The plan is to rely on our offense to win and the defense to do just enough to support that.

BAZ

Drunken Mick
Reaction score
That one wasn't quite as good.
Not everything can be a home run, like hunter. Success must have you beating your hug pillow like she owes you money. No reason to be negative must have you questioning your purpose in life. I can help you..

Rob-G

Reaction score
Thanks for your morality stance.
Get over your homerism. IF you're gonna basically threaten someone's life, you're a punk. I dont care if you play for a team I root for.

That said, Dez said he didnt say it so I'll believe him until proven otherwise.

Last edited:

Daillest88

Reaction score
Let's just be glad we don't play a receiving/TE core like that one the rest of the year. Easily the best in the league. There pass protection is top 5 also. We had half our secondary out too and we still won. Darn right I'm happy where my team is

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Wonder how dumb Fat Rob is feeling after calling our team the cowboys? He didn't do squat.

I was loving it! Seeing him getting stacked and stuffed behind the line was pretty sweet, especially that one when you just knew he was fixing to bull charge up the middle and he was bulldozed back 5-6 yards by a WALL of blue ,,oh,ya!

1972COWBOY

Reaction score
Good to get a TGD win. The Cowboys need to lighten up on the jibe talk now and stay focused on the next game. Let the skins continue to talk, they will just derail themselves even more. The Cowboys need to hop right back into the zone.

Status
Not open for further replies.